PDA

View Full Version : retard in an infinity

civic_stylez
03-30-2003, 01:52 AM
last night me and convict were crusin in the pimpin mazda mpv on glenmore and this guy in a green infinity with manitoba plates pulls this crazy stupid ass ricer flyby and looks at us like hes pro star race guy and he just gets far enough ahead that we cant see him and then we see this huge cloud of dust and as we approach it we see his entire front bumper complete with radiator wedged in the guard rails and his car rolling backwards over the glenmore bridge. so we come to a stop and them buddy guns the shit out of his car and sprays leftover coolant all over the palce and then goes rippin off until his car dies like 20 feet after. and then he gets out of his car and goes running back down the road to pick up his bumper and hes got a huge ass smile on his face!!! buddy was cracked out. i guess you had to be there.:thumbsdow

RiceCake
03-30-2003, 01:56 AM
Stolen car? :dunno:

civic_stylez
03-30-2003, 01:59 AM
but if you stole a car would you go running after that parts that fell off after you crashed it???

EVOI
03-30-2003, 02:06 AM
maybe he think it still worth some $$~~:dunno:

EG STyLeZ
03-30-2003, 05:19 AM
he was probably drunk lol

XylathaneGTR
03-30-2003, 11:08 AM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAhA

pro star race guy :rofl:
Thats funny as hell man...what a fucking moron.
I cant see why he woulda ran back to get the parts, unless it was Stolen or something...