PDA

View Full Version : page numbers

Grip172
05-08-2006, 12:07 AM
ya know when you go "view new threads" and you have to select the next page or the page number you want, CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THOSE BIGGER??!? they are so tiny and they are hard to select, espeically while intoxicated.
Thanks
:bigpimp:

Davide
05-08-2006, 02:45 AM
try going into the "view"tab from the top of the page and then into "zoom" then select something higher then %100(as it is the default) hope that helps:thumbsup:

/////AMG
05-08-2006, 04:42 AM
Or hold Crtl and will the scroll wheel move it up or down

Grip172
05-08-2006, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG

HOLY NEATO

no but for real, don't the site maker guys see these threads? i think everyone would like biggger page numberos

Bill Cosby
05-09-2006, 12:07 PM
no.. nah.. pretty sure its just you

Thaco
05-09-2006, 12:35 PM
also make the page numbers dusplay in the forum so you don't have to click into the thread and then click the last page...

snowboard
05-09-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG

finally.
i was always jump from autocad and try and zoom into my internet with my scroll wheel. and now i can :D thans AMG :love:

rage2
05-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Here's a secret trick that I coded into the forums years ago. When there's multiple pages here, anything threads, search results, etc. just click Alt - < and press enter for previous page, or Alt - > and press enter for next page. Works well when intoxicated.

edit - actually it's Alt - , and Alt - . so you dont have to use the shift buttons.

/////AMG
05-09-2006, 02:14 PM
haha I was trying Alt >

But yea, tried Alt - > from the "view new posts" button :thumbsup:

seer_claw
05-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Here's a secret trick that I coded into the forums years ago. When there's multiple pages here, anything threads, search results, etc. just click Alt - &lt; and press enter for previous page, or Alt - &gt; and press enter for next page. Works well when intoxicated.

edit - actually it's Alt - , and Alt - . so you dont have to use the shift buttons.

Thats pretty cool but I don't think its going to help Grip when he's drunk. :rofl:

Grip172
05-09-2006, 06:02 PM
hahaha word^

FiveFreshFish
05-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Here's a secret trick that I coded into the forums years ago. When there's multiple pages here, anything threads, search results, etc. just click Alt - &lt; and press enter for previous page, or Alt - &gt; and press enter for next page. Works well when intoxicated.

Nice trick! :thumbsup: