PDA

View Full Version : FS: Skyline GTS with RB25DET

JTI
05-08-2006, 02:49 PM
I have a Skyline for sale. I need to sell it, because I have no time to modify cars anymore. It needs some parts like, control arms and tire rod ends.

I checked into the parts and from Skyline shop in Vancouver it should only cost around $600. If you can do labour yourself then you are good. Car has not passed inspection yet until those things are fixed.

The stock RB20DE was replaced by the RB25DET. Engine is very clean and looks mint. I was told the engine had very little milage on it, about 40,000km. Of course I can not confirm this, but you can always take a look.

The body is in excellent shape, no rust, dents or damage.

I am selling this car for the same price I imported it for after taxes.

$8500 FIRM.

http://customauto.ca/images/products/skyline1.jpg

http://customauto.ca/images/products/skyline2.jpg

http://customauto.ca/images/products/skyline3.jpg

JTI
05-08-2006, 11:37 PM
bump

Fosgate R
05-09-2006, 12:54 AM
Does the front bumper have damage on it? Cause you said there was nothing...yet it looks like some paint is peeling off the front bumper...:confused:

JTI
05-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Fosgate R
Does the front bumper have damage on it? Cause you said there was nothing...yet it looks like some paint is peeling off the front bumper...:confused:
Sorry, there's no damage as in dents. I just noticed that paint thing too. Didn't even realize it was there. Little bit of chipping.

Oldskool
05-31-2006, 10:45 PM
Bump for a good guy and good seller!

talon31
05-31-2006, 10:47 PM
you didnt notice that much paint missing? did you just get it? im assuming it needs OOP too?

VIP_style
06-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by talon31
you didnt notice that much paint missing? did you just get it? im assuming it needs OOP too?

Its douches like you that give beyond marketplace a bad name. That paint chipping is very insignifcant (and cheap to fix) no need to HIGHLIGHT it.

BUMP for a fast skyline.

talon31
06-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by VIP_style

Its douches like you that give beyond marketplace a bad name. That paint chipping is very insignifcant (and cheap to fix) no need to HIGHLIGHT it.

BUMP for a fast skyline.

hmmm lets think here. who owns a car and doesnt notice that kind of damage? im asking because my roomate is interested in buying it. i know the damage isnt very bad but i just want to know how someone wouldnt notice it? if he hasnt had the car for very long then thats fine, i was just curious. btw to the owner, good price and appears to be a nice car. :thumbsup:

2000_SI
06-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by VIP_style

Actually, that is a large enough section of missing paint that it could warrent needing to get the whole bumper redone, and Is deffinitly large enough for someone to point out when the buyer makes no mention of it.

talon31
06-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by 2000_SI

Actually, that is a large enough section of missing paint that it could warrent needing to get the whole bumper redone, and Is deffinitly large enough for someone to point out when the buyer makes no mention of it.

im glad im not the only one who thinks that, dont think it warrants being called a douche either.

JTI
06-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Hi,

Sorry i haven't answered questions, didn't know any were posted.

I didn't mention it because I really didn't think of it as anything serious. That's why there are pictures!!

I got the car like that. It would look like something hit the bumper to have it chipped like that, but it is not cracked or dented. I think it would be worth your time to see it in person, if your friend is really interested.

talon31
06-01-2006, 09:17 PM
pm'd

VIP_style
06-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by talon31

im glad im not the only one who thinks that, dont think it warrants being called a douche either.
sorry dude, I'm just sick of people picking apart peoples classified ads especially when they have no interest in actually purchasing the vehicle. people should be able to make up their own minds about a vehicle. their decision shouldnt be clouded by some chump that just wants to stir up shit

again, sorry for being a dick

talon31
06-01-2006, 10:37 PM
i appreciate the apology, and incase you were wondering, im working out a deal with the seller as we speak, lol.

JTI
06-01-2006, 10:53 PM
yes talon31 is workig out a deal.

But, VIP you are saying the things I would love to say if I wasn't the one trying to sell my car. I'll be perfectly honest and tell you I probably won't bother using this forum to sell another vehicle ever again. It's not worth the hassle and heartache sometimes.

Like my CRX car thread. Nothing but bashing in there. I don't don't like beyond because of that.

jcrules99
08-10-2006, 06:09 PM
willing to part out stock rims?

JTI
08-18-2006, 12:42 PM
car is sold.

brett_00civic
08-18-2006, 12:50 PM
congrats on the sale...the thing wrong with the beyond market place is the following!

1. Most beyond.ca members are cheap ass low ballers.

2. They dont want to spend the money on a nice car, they would rather buy an old civic, that is probably rusted, drop a b-series in it and rip around like the are untouchable.

**NOTE** This obviously only goes for some members, you know who you are, and dont fight it, b/c anyone who argues is obviously one of the above described.

JTI
08-18-2006, 01:10 PM
I totally agree with you 100%. I didn't sell the car to a beyond member. As a matter of fact, I've never sold any of my used stuff to beyond members. But, its easy enough posting it, and ignoring the negative.