PDA

View Full Version : FS: Blitz Power Meter ID

Redlyne_Celica
07-10-2002, 06:53 PM
It's a cool little toy with lot's of features very similar to the Apexi RSM. It would be especially useful if you ever go to a T/C setup as the Blitz SBC is designed to work in combination with the Power Meter ID.

I really like the dyno mode (which is supposed to be within .6hp of a real dyno) as it allows you to have some measure of the gains of each new modification after it's installed.

Also offers a number of real time graphs etc.

I'm only considering selling b/c I've kinda backed myself into a corner and need to pay a few things off so cool little toys are on the chopping block.

As I am not totally desperate to sell it I'd like to see $300 for it as I paid closer to 500 new. The install is easy, only 3 wires, power ground and one to the speed sensor.

Ferio_vti
07-10-2002, 08:13 PM
I read about that in the Import Tuner Mag awhile back. They look pretty good, and the Import 2nr gave it a good review

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you do have to do a bit of calibration for it to work properly. Like getting your vehicle weight entered into the computer. So having fat chicks and bags of rice can throw off the HP readings.

If I had 300 I'd take it.:thumbsup:

legendboy
07-10-2002, 09:06 PM
check ur pm.

rage2
07-11-2002, 01:06 AM
redec might be interested, he plays with the one I have one in my 944. It's a great tool to see if changes in fuel/spark/boost make any difference in power. Plus I use it at the drag strip, so I can get 0-60mph times for my runs too!

Redlyne_Celica
07-21-2002, 02:28 AM
Still for sale dropping price to 270, need cash.