PDA

View Full Version : Thong needs a job.

Thong
05-08-2006, 08:17 PM
I'm currently self employed as web/graphic design and am going through one of 3 yearly dry spells.

I have great body work skills, I'm decent at painting and prepping cars for paint.

I enjoy detailing cars and would like to get into the high end detailing but dont have a ton of experience.

I know computers, and I know how to design graphics / websites.

i enjoy driving and wouldnt mind a delivry job if the vehicle is supplied.

I would like a 9-5 monday - friday shift, preferably a company close to me, in whitehorn. Walking or bike distance would be good to save money on transit as I am currently geting my nissan road worthy to pass out of province.

Im not looking for ANY warehouse, retail, sales kinds of jobs. I am unable to lift heavy objects continually due to a back and knee injury from a previous job last fall, ive suffered permanent knee injury and despite losing the nerves in myknee, I can still feel excruciating pain on it. However, Iam able to stand/walk all day 8 hours aday if need be.

I'm looking for nice people to work with and friendly outgoing employer who doesn't mind hiring someone with a friendly and outgoing attitude.

If you know of an opening that fits or comes close to meeting this criteria let me know.

My cell # is and is available 9am-10pm everyday.

Thanks guys.

Kona9
05-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Go See Morris at Calgary Auto Salon by Blackfoot Motorsports. He does awesome work. Details very nice cars. Benz, BMW, Rolls, etc. Also does regular retail as well.
Morris is a tad odd, but a super cool true business man that can detail like no other!
Hes generally looking for someone. GL

jdmakkord
05-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Welcome back Vypros

/////AMG
05-09-2006, 03:53 AM
Bye Bye Vypros.

A790
05-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Why was he banned again?

EK 2.0
05-09-2006, 06:19 PM