PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy a new car

Accord_tunerx
05-09-2006, 03:02 PM
My options are
Progete5, or spec v...

i would like to get mazdaspeed protege but so hard to find one...
any opinions? good bad and all?
thanks

rc2002
05-09-2006, 04:08 PM
I'd be careful buying the spec v. My brother had one, and it was plagued with problems.

You should consider some other cars in the same class and price rance. Civic sir's have really come down in price. :)

djayz
05-09-2006, 04:17 PM
protege5s are super nice
ive been dreaming about one ever since they came out...just dont see myself putting down the money that they sell for.

mazda speed very nice car as well but expensive...better to buy a mazda 3 or 6 for that price.

and yah civic sirs are very nice cars too...theres a couple for sale here on beyond check them out.

4doorj
05-09-2006, 04:23 PM
i would keep looking for the mazdaspeeds!
those are sweet cars!!
and fun!

Accord_tunerx
05-09-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by 4doorj
i would keep looking for the mazdaspeeds!
those are sweet cars!!
and fun!
yes i know i drove my friends spicy orange:drool:

protege5 yea they are nice :thumbsup: i do like

honda sir? i dont know richard...how about you give me your nissan for CHEAP! :clap: ahha

rc2002
05-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx

honda sir? i dont know richard...how about you give me your nissan for CHEAP! :clap: ahha

Sorry dude. Car is getting picked up in the next day or two. I'll sell you my CRX for cheap though. :)

MSP is a nice car. Easy to make it fast. Too bad you missed it - they were clearing out demo models for cheap at Sunridge a couple years ago.

phantom
05-10-2006, 03:35 AM
I have Mazdaspeed for sell!!!

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113129

any interest let me know

RiceCake
05-10-2006, 04:00 AM
What's your price range?:)

mo_money2supe
05-10-2006, 04:08 AM
I think it comes down to this: do you want power (SpecV) or handling (P5) from your car? Personally, I would choose a P5 and add power to it later. OR, to simplify things, wait, save up, and buy a MSP and get the best of both worlds.

Accord_tunerx
05-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe
I think it comes down to this: do you want power (SpecV) or handling (P5) from your car? Personally, I would choose a P5 and add power to it later. OR, to simplify things, wait, save up, and buy a MSP and get the best of both worlds.

i want handling so i be looking at p5 at the moment saw this killer white one at mazda dealershipp!

MSP be sick...but all privated sales at the moment i tryin to get approve for..line of credit...

LilDrunkenSmurf
05-10-2006, 02:32 PM
i like msp's... but p5's look sick... either way you cant go wrong with either one :thumbsup:

Accord_tunerx
05-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
i like msp's... but p5's look sick... either way you cant go wrong with either one :thumbsup:

:D if i get one by then ill tag along in the last :rofl: