View Full Version : CSI : Las Vegas *Possible spoilers*

dj_rice
05-09-2006, 05:25 PM
Part 1 of the Season Finale on Thursday :cry:
Part 2 Next Week May 18

I think its Captain Brass that dies....

Xtrema
05-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Tell you the truth, I don't think I'll miss him. He's interchangable with almost any cops.

EK 2.0
05-09-2006, 06:09 PM
I have a feeling it's Willows...

and if it is...it's a damn shame...shes such a MILF!!

Xtrema
05-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Probably run out of room to scretch the face any more.

AD_Runner
05-10-2006, 12:04 PM
I hate when they kill someone off a shower --- its never the same after that usually -- :eek:

Chester
05-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Allende
I hate when they kill someone off a shower --- its never the same after that usually -- :eek:

Off a shower eh? I should stop showering:eek:

dj_rice
05-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

She didnt exactly look like a MILF in the earlier seasons :barf: , but then she whored herself up to my liking :thumbsup: :hitit: :poosie:

SuPhistiKatEd
05-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Anybody catch it? What a great episode!

I was kinda lost with the killers brother. So...he killed the wife, fled to Mexico, got killed by a car 2 months ago....then the brother shoots Brass? Care to explain what his significance was?

Brass will be missed. Great character!

JordanEG6
05-12-2006, 06:07 PM
so yeah...do we have to wait for the NEXT season to see the rest or next thurs? i saw it last night, it sucks that brass dies...or thats what it seems right now

SuPhistiKatEd
05-12-2006, 06:12 PM
Yea, I was wondering the same thing...if he died or not. They cut it when it looks like he's dead....but it's television...he could be back next season.

dj_rice
05-12-2006, 08:13 PM
Next Thursday is the 2nd part of the season finale, yesterdays show was a part 1 of 2 season finale, but I was on the website and it had a picture of clues as to find out who dies, and I figured it was Brass, and they even said one of the cast members dies....

And the killers brother was a fake story, the guy killed his wife, his co-workers and boss, he just made up the story to cover his own ass

2002civic
05-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Next Thursday is the 2nd part of the season finale, yesterdays show was a part 1 of 2 season finale, but I was on the website and it had a picture of clues as to find out who dies, and I figured it was Brass, and they even said one of the cast members dies....

And the killers brother was a fake story, the guy killed his wife, his co-workers and boss, he just made up the story to cover his own ass
:werd: the brother died in mexico before it all happened, and that was a great episode, i love this show