PDA

View Full Version : Limo company call taker wanted...

Graham_A_M
05-09-2006, 11:09 PM
HI guys, the limo company that I work for (Ambassador Limousine service) is hiring.
http://www.mylimos.com
Were looking for a call taker, which is basically a person that talks to the customers regarding limo reservations, dealing with hotels/schedulers and limo drivers regarding trips, info and lots of other stuff.
months)

The shift scheduling is a little flexable, if you want to work in the evenings generally or the daytime, that can be worked out.
The starting wage is $13/hr, full benefits after three months.

But please be warned:
This is not some mediocre McDonalds type job whereas you just have to "show up" and "get paid". You have to do this at the best of your ability, since there are multi-million dollar contracts with some companies that are at stake at any given moment. Its pretty serious, so like I say, it can get really stressful if the chauffeurs are late or can't make a trip for whatever reason (at the last minute)
The company has experienced 10,000% growth over the last 8 years, I'm not joking, its HUGE, I've been with the company for 3.5 years, Its the biggest limo company in Canada now.... how? professionalism... :) Needless to say there is LOTS of occupational growth if your looking for a career.

(I'm a Chauffeur/Fleet manager for the company)

EDIT: Contact info,

Email Peggy at
[email protected]
299-4912