PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1989 Mustang 5.0 LX Hatch

Wrath
05-10-2006, 12:36 AM
SOLD

Selling my car as i've owned it since I was 18 and need to get a regular vehicle untill i finish my degree next year. I've had alot of fun in this car and it has allowed me to meet some of the best people i know. Car was supercharged at one point in its career

The Good
1989 5.0L LX Mustang with 185,xxxkm
Power Windows, Power Door locks, Sunroof (Still have the roof bag), Power Lumbar Support
Black Exterior
Tan/Black GT Interior (Very Rare...Try to find another one)
17" Cobra R Replicas with 255/40/zr17 Hankooks and the back (90% Tread), 245/45/17 BFG's on the front (10% on the front)
Freshly painted front end
All 5 windows are tinted (Pass needs to be tinted cause punks broke it over the winter)
Panasonic CD Deck
New Hatch Shocks
Motor was rebuilt at 150,000 KMS with new rings, bearings, oil pump, ARP oil pump Drive shaft, ARP Rod Bolts and freshly rebuilt Stock Heads with new Crane Springs. All machineing Done by Davenport and assembled by your truly. Block painted ford blue...ect... (Burns 0 Oil and runs Strong and Perfect. Leaks no oil or coolant)
Energy suspension Motor Mounts
Clarion speakers up front with Pioneer in the back
Tranny is PERFECT
FMS King Cobra Clutch
Hays Adjustable Quadrant and Cable
Hurst Billet Pro Shifter
New 255lph intank fuel pump with fresh fuel filter
Oil changes every 2500 km with new filter
K&N Filter
FMS 8.5mm wires
New MSD cap and rotor
Accel Coil
New ignition module
Removed smog pump and running a short belt
March Under drive pulleys
Pacesetter X-pipe 2.5"
Flowmaster "American Thunder" 2.5" LX catback with 2.5" Polished Stainless Tails
New Optima Red Top Battery
3.55 gears
Large 2 Core Rad with FMS silicome Hose Kit (Accept the upper which was cut for the blower kit)
New Headlights....(kinda turned yellow inside over the winter..I dunno why)
Hawk Street Brake Pads
Goodrige Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Sprint Lowering Springs (2" Lower)
WMS Subframe Connectors
Will Include a set of Mac Long Tube Headers

The Bad
1. Needs a few moldings put on (Have them but need to put them back on)
2. Could use a paint job from the doors back.....Time has faded the paint and there a few dents
3. Drivers Seat has Ghetto lean... and need to be fixed AGAIN..I fixd it once (Stupid Ford)
4. Body panels need to realined....due to a fiberglass hood incident
5. Drivers Seat will not move foward as the cable that allows the adjustment need to be connected (easy fix)
6. Hood Release Cable snapped before I owned the car...never fixed as i got so good at opening it without it
7. Quarter sized hole in the drivers seat that needs to be repared (left bottem bolster)
8. Needs Castor Camber Plates to get alignment perfect....and under full wheel lock the tires rub on the inner fender on the right
9. Needs a front window..150 bucks
10. Wiper motor started to make noise today (still works fine).....and the washer motor is not hooked up...i'm lazy
11. Steering rack makes a clicking noise when you hit a large bump on the street (you can hear it at a cruising speed)
12. This car is low.....so speed bumps SUCK....It handles WICKED....but ride quality is not so good.

Now I could fix all this stuff and probably sell it for a Calgary 5.0 market price which is unusally high for what it is...but I need a truck sooner then later.....so I figure many of you fellows with skills may want to tackle the items that need to be fixed. If ya want drive it........ be my guest....I work at Davenport and it's my daily driver right now and i'm there everyday accept wednesday and weekends

I'm sure there is more i'm missing.......PM me if ya need anymore details....and i have nothing to hide with this car.

Hell call if want....I don't bite 403-862-5958

6250 bucks OBO

Wrath
05-10-2006, 06:47 PM
---edit---

Toma
05-11-2006, 12:16 AM
$3500?? Cash Money?

Wrath
05-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Toma
$3500?? Cash Money?