PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding solution!!!

romanianmagic10
05-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Does anybody heir know a place or maybe a way of buying some car parts and getting them in faster then 1 month. I am looking at getting a big mouth bodykit from Wingswest maybe a VIS CF hood also looking at some rims. I need a momo hub adaptor for 95 prelude and also looking at a quickrelease hub. It seams that everywhere i go they tell me 1 month. JUst got a Koyo alluminium rad in and i had to wait 4 weeks for it. I mean do you guys know why it takes so long for stuff to come in ? I really want to have my car tricked out for the summer an recomendations as to where it could be done faster would be greatlly apreciated. Also where is a good place for gettin a paintjob, nothing to custom just some traditional honda rust to fix and a nice metallic.

Cheers

Audio_Rookie
05-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Coaldale Kustom does awsome body work for a fair price. (in coaldale).

if you getting stuff shipped across the border, ya 4 weeks is normal and its actually usually even longer because customs fucks it right up.

You can get em to ship the packages to a warehouse in sweetgrass, and then drive down across the border, pick up the package and drive it back up...shipping within US is usualyl around a week. You have to notify the warehouse before hand you getting a package shipped to em and they will charge you like 4$ when you go pick it up from them.

Eric G.

hollywood_35
05-11-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Audio_Rookie
You can get em to ship the packages to a warehouse in sweetgrass, and then drive down across the border, pick up the package and drive it back up...shipping within US is usualyl around a week. You have to notify the warehouse before hand you getting a package shipped to em and they will charge you like 4$ when you go pick it up from them.

I always wondered if a place like that existed. It would make it so much easier for those companies on ebay who won't ship to Canada. Just wondering but how would you go about the whole process?

dawnknee
05-24-2006, 07:02 AM
STAY AWAY FROM HI- TECH PAINT AND COLLISION ON SOUTH RAILWAY THEY WILL OVER CHARGE YOU AND QUITE POSSIBLY SCREW IT UP AND BLAME IT ON YOU

crazydave
05-24-2006, 03:28 PM
werd to order to sweatgrass.much faster.

Canadian 2.5RS
05-25-2006, 11:54 AM
How about some details on this sweetgrass process?