PDA

View Full Version : Flax oil + vinegar salad dressing

kaput
05-11-2006, 07:31 PM

Tyler883
05-11-2006, 10:06 PM
I hope not, because the acid in your stomach would ruin it too.

Only mix enough for one meal, and you'll be fine

1-Cent
05-11-2006, 11:16 PM
This is where a lot of guys go wrong, not knocking you in particular man ur just right there lol.

What I mean is if you're asking this question I would hope you're already closing on 300lbs during bulking season, not fat either haha.

My point being; who cares? To put it simpley :D

Why do I say that? Because its such a tiny little detail of your diet changing it, adding to it or removing from it will make such a small change in your body's nitrogen balance; you'd never see it in the form of measurable gain in any respect at that level.

So why do people do it? Because Ronnie or Jay say so in their latest book they didn't write or they read on the net the importance of whatever in whatever diet that'll make you or break you.

Its just BS, seriously, to be successful you can't be overcareful or you end up in canundrums like this lol. Whatever you chose to do in this case, nothings going to happen, thats just the truth laid out for ya and a lot of others :dunno: Eating enough is the first step (assuming your in it to gain muscle mass), trust me it takes years to eat 'enough' before you start growing and the light comes on "oh, shit, there we go!" Diet is hard because of the volume and consistancy, you don't need to nitpick though its just a waste of your time.

kaput
05-12-2006, 08:05 AM

1-Cent
05-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by kaput
Ok then fuckit where can I buy a cow?

Now thats what I like to hear :thumbsup: