PDA

View Full Version : Thinkin of pimpin my astro van......

rhizzle
03-31-2003, 11:26 AM
I have a 1998 Astro AWD. I was thinkin of makin it look real real nice. Now i have only seen a few around. Infact yesterday i saw one with 22" rims and that just got me excited about the possibilties. The thing is I dont know where to start. I want to lower it, kit maybe, rims for sure,interior, and eventully airbags. Can anyone help me that has had experience with my kinda van? Suggestions would be helpful too. Point me to some links that you have seen nice Astros on. Thanks

JohnnyBlaze
03-31-2003, 01:47 PM
get big rims and slam it to the ground haha

ConVict
03-31-2003, 05:57 PM
Biggest rims you can possible fit in the wheel wells. Then get Air Ride and drop that fucker to the ground... then go sound system or a bodykit

hinggu
03-31-2003, 06:46 PM
go to stillen.com and check it out.. they have some stuff for the astro van. I know they have some stuff for the newer ones, not sure about the ' 98

Speed_Dreams
03-31-2003, 06:54 PM
Talk to street heat they did an astro up a couple years back for W.O.W it looked pretty pimpin

hjr
03-31-2003, 06:55 PM
who need a kit, keep it stock 'cept for the suspension, wheels and stereo.

Its a neat idea, but involving muchos dinero ($$$$$)

Seanith
03-31-2003, 07:29 PM
Just put a kingsize mattress in the back :thumbsup:

hkcivic2k2
03-31-2003, 10:36 PM
word!!!

if ur gonna do it go all out.. don t make it a rice mobile!!!!

ninspeed
04-07-2003, 08:33 PM
i have seen some nice nice ones done up in the truckin magazine.. if you look on the internet at places like aimind.com, stillen, and yes.. gm performance parts has stuff for the van.. Its actually easy to lower, cuas its got leafs in the back, and the front is torsion i think on the awd (i cant rember now for the AWD.. sorry man)... If not, bill @ street heat has done one, and i know rick and curtis at stripe tech have done a few... 20's are about as big as you wanna go on the van.. and you will have to do some cutting and roling...

Honestly.. just call Rick @ stripe tech, or bill @ street heat

l/l/rX
04-08-2003, 09:37 PM
ahaha yeo...you should come to my school and check out this honda oddeseyy! its sooo dope! ahaha its got ground effects all 4 sides, lowered i believe a sound system, single exhaust. sounds sooo awsome! its only their sometimes to chill with his cousin n all. but it is REALLY KOOL! AHAHA

i believe he has some sort of rims, but he hasnt put them on yet

Illusionsir
04-09-2003, 12:43 AM
is that at chinook college? ive seen an odessy their with a lip kit and rims.

JohnnyBlaze
04-09-2003, 01:22 AM
dude i go to chinook college and i never seen an oddessey

12V
04-09-2003, 01:41 AM
I friend I worked with named trent had a really nice one by street heat, red paint job, chopped top, 17s, air-ride, custom sun-room the entire lenth of the van, looked very nice.

SpeedyKs.com
04-09-2003, 01:21 PM
Body kit, Supension srpings, something must have first

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
04-09-2003, 01:27 PM
Yea, i've seen a few nice ones, check out www.Cardomain.com (If you've never been there they have any car/ year.... just look around for a few minutes and you'll find a nice pimped out astro!

Here's the begining of the Astro page: http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/search_results.pl?make=Chevrolet&model=Astro

Si1ent:guns: