PDA

View Full Version : Rip in a WRX

JustinL
03-31-2003, 11:49 AM
My friend let me take his WRX for a rip on friday. Thats a fun little car... but whats up with the boost? I can barely feel it hit cause it rolls on so slowly. The WRX turn in is crazy too, I had never driven a car with 4WD before and was expecting the ass end to come out when I got on the throttle, but instead the front end went in. It is an impresive car.

Whats up with the amount of 350Zs in Edmonton... they're everywhere!

Justin

Wookey
03-31-2003, 11:57 AM
Yeah man...... I live in Beaumont(just south of Edmonton) and i am always in edmonton but they are everywhere now!!! nUtS!:rofl: :dunno:

Joe Malms
03-31-2003, 11:58 AM
4wd/awd = 4w-understeer
lol

let the flames begin

Wookey
03-31-2003, 12:07 PM
LOL:rofl:

Fuji
03-31-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Joe Malms
4wd/awd = 4w-understeer
lol

let the flames begin

I agree with you totally. AWD is easy and good to drive daily, however at it's limits it gets a bit sketchy, b/c the AWD never reacts exactly the same. I find that tha car plows at entry and oversteers a bit at exit. Still is a fun setup though :)

max_boost
03-31-2003, 02:13 PM
Are there any white 350z in Edmonton?

And I find the WRX pulls very hard through the first two gears.....very strong

If you want the ass to come out, drive a S2K and push it hard aroung corners, man it can get scary lol but then I don't have madd skillz:rofl:

JustinL
03-31-2003, 02:37 PM
MB: No white ones yet, Blue, Silver and of course orange.

Was that an offer to drive the s2k? :eek: The 951 is a little tail happy too. I'm worried that some day I'll lose it if the boost hits hard mid corner.