Sonic_A4
05-13-2006, 03:03 PM
amazing vehicle i would addore to own one

gerrycurl21
05-13-2006, 03:09 PM
one of the newer car models i actually like

89s1
05-13-2006, 03:36 PM
If i was asked 6 months ago what sport luxury sedan I would buy, I would have shouted "G35!" at the top of my lungs.

things have changed in 6 months.....

I drove an 07 camry. :eek:

Those Camrys are unreal. And faster then a raped cat on carpet.

guessboi
05-13-2006, 03:39 PM
^ my co-worker's mom owes a fully loaded 07 camry as well. much better than the previous generation IMO.
G35 sedan :zzz:
G35 coupe :drool:

eclipse00
05-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by guessboi
^ my co-worker's mom owes a fully loaded 07 camry as well. much better than the previous generation IMO.
G35 sedan :zzz:
G35 coupe :drool:

The 07 G35 sedan is pretty :pimp: imo

http://www.infinitihelp.com/Infiniti/Models/2007/G35%20Sedan/07_sedan_08.jpg

Justing
05-13-2006, 04:47 PM
^^ :werd:
Looks waaaaayyyy better than the earlier ones:barf:

But the coupe is :bigpimp:
Exhaust is ridiculous

SilverBoost
05-13-2006, 05:04 PM
The G35 is one of my fav cars.

You have a decent power plant with some mod potential and you have a classy car as well.

I was thinking about getting into one this year if I could get the right price for the Turbo Spec. I jsut feel like I'm outgrowing it a little. Anyone interested? C'mon, 300 whp. :bigpimp:

Accord_tunerx
05-13-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
The G35 is one of my fav cars.

You have a decent power plant with some mod potential and you have a classy car as well.

I was thinking about getting into one this year if I could get the right price for the Turbo Spec. I jsut feel like I'm outgrowing it a little. Anyone interested? C'mon, 300 whp. :bigpimp:

your car is sick dude i saw it awhile passing me i was LIKE OH damn FMIC!!!! SICCCCCCCK! :eek:

i dream of one!

dkny_stylez
05-13-2006, 06:05 PM
sedan is fugly, the coupe owns:bigpimp:

4doorj
05-13-2006, 08:16 PM
g35 are sexy cars!
the exhaust tone:drool:

Bill Cosby
05-13-2006, 08:45 PM
tony leasing one is cheap right now.. amazing interest rate, youll be paying $380 tops. go for it

camry reminds me of is250 :dunno:
but shit talk about power 278hp or something

89s1
05-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby
tony leasing one is cheap right now.. amazing interest rate, youll be paying $380 tops. go for it

close, 268. But the number that Toyota rates it at is taken from the output shaft of the transmission with all the accesiories and pumps installed on it.

Tik-Tok
05-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Sexy, but I'll wait for the GTR in 2008.

Accord_tunerx
05-13-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby

i gonna try to save more money lol

eclipse00
05-13-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Sexy, but I'll wait for the GTR in 2008.

Good luck getting one, I guess that there will be 150 for Canada and thats it. I talked to my fleet guy at Fish Creek and that seems to be the word at Nissan!

Orbie
05-13-2006, 10:45 PM
It's a pretty nice car, as far as luxury it's nice but nothing really when compared to BMW or Lexus. The car's real merits are it's looks and performance. The exhaust note is ridiculous, after all this time I still love to hear it idle or at low revs. The note dissipates quite quickly when at higher revs. Then again it might just be inside the car, although even with the windows down it is hard to hear. I've seen other G35C's drive by and I can still definitely hear the exhaust tone so it's probably wind/road noise. Maintenance can also slap you in the face if you aren't prepared, when you start playing in this level of cars don't expect things to be cheap. On the flip side, Infiniti service is great! Performance is also definitely a plus, RWD handling is really an eye-opener but as with all things you will get used to or bored with it. I'm already starting to contemplate the 07 G35C, 08 GTR etc. in the next few years. Brakes and rattles are also other issues with the car, but despite these small things it's definitely a car that will keep a smile on your face for years.

Accord_tunerx
05-14-2006, 01:59 AM
^ interesting
bmw? i heard if do get one the Maintenance can be harsh as well?
but that what from what i heard...

does anyone know how it drives in winter?

SilverBoost
05-14-2006, 01:17 PM
As far as Calgary Winters go, pretty much anything will do here as long as you have a good set of grippy winter tires for the low temps. It's not like you'd get yourself in too much trouble with it IMO.

Just buy the G35 and get them to throw in a good set of UltraGrips or something on some steel wheels and you're good to go. :)

Tik-Tok
05-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by eclipse00

Good luck getting one, I guess that there will be 150 for Canada and thats it. I talked to my fleet guy at Fish Creek and that seems to be the word at Nissan!

LOL, sales people don't know sh!t. ESPECIALLY 2 years before the car even debuts here.

TurboTEGRA
05-14-2006, 02:36 PM
G35 is :bigpimp: im getting one this summer i hope. Gotta sell my 05 is300 first.

Accord_tunerx
05-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by TurboTEGRA
G35 is :bigpimp: im getting one this summer i hope. Gotta sell my 05 is300 first.

haha sick...is300? good luck with the sale :thumbsup: i hoping to get one in a couple of year just to see what everyone thinks

msp or protege5...as it looks like for me...right as now

Orbie
05-14-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx
^ interesting
bmw? i heard if do get one the Maintenance can be harsh as well?
but that what from what i heard...

does anyone know how it drives in winter?

Yes BMW maintenance is also harsh, I was solely referring to the look, feel and quality of the interior materials in my previous post. But really if anything goes wrong on any car in this class it will be expensive, that's just something that is expected here so something to keep in mind.

As for the car in winter, I see alot more G35C's coming out now than over even this last mild winter. So I have a feeling a lot of people garage their G35C's. I love to drive too much to garage the car so it's a year-arounder for me and SilverBoost is definitely correct. Get yourself a good set of winters and you'll get around as good as any FWD's out there. AWD would obviously be optimal but you should not have any problems with some winters. I don't use sandbags so I can't comment on if those work well with the car. With the added VDC and TCS on the car you'll find it very very difficult to lose control. If you drive slow and easy in the winter (as you should be anyways) you won't have any problems.

googe
05-15-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Orbie

Get yourself a good set of winters and you'll get around as good as any FWD's out there.With the added VDC and TCS on the car you'll find it very very difficult to lose control. If you drive slow and easy in the winter (as you should be anyways) you won't have any problems.

haha, no way. took mine through the trans canada during heavy snow once, even with blizzaks that was scary :eek:

its not a good winter car at all if there is any snow on the ground. though, im sure the supercharger doesnt help... :D

Orbie
05-15-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by googe

haha, no way. took mine through the trans canada during heavy snow once, even with blizzaks that was scary :eek:

its not a good winter car at all if there is any snow on the ground. though, im sure the supercharger doesnt help... :D

haha googe, ok I'll rephrase for unboosted G35C's you should be fine. The car already puts plenty to the ground, I already have to be very gentle with the gas to keep traction on snow and ice when starting...can't imagine what you go through.

Drew
05-15-2006, 07:21 PM
My subie's engine just siezed and i'm seriously thinking about getting one of these, my only thing is getting over the non-all wheel drive, its something i've come to seriously love