PDA

View Full Version : For Sale or Trade 2000 BMW 323CI

lexalicious
05-15-2006, 12:44 AM
Hi,

I'm selling my first car. I have my 600SL and this one is hardly used now. I might consider a trade + cash for a high end sports car (Porsche)

2000 BMW 323CI (Coupe). This is the 2 Door Coupe version and not the 4 door that's pretty commonly found in the autotrader. Black Exterior and Black Leatherette Interior. Automatic Transmission with Tiptronic Manual Transmission. Fully loaded with:

Quad Air Bags (passenger side, passenger front, driver side, driver front), Sunroof, Pioneer Factory CD Changer, Cassette Player, Heated Seats, Intermittent Wipers, Power Brakes, Power Steering, Rear Defroster, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes ABS Brakes, Air Conditioning, Heated Mirrors, Keyless Entry, Micro Air Filter, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Tilt, Steering Traction Control, Easy Control buttons on steering wheel.

Everything is factory, No Accidents

78,XXX KM.

Asking $23,000 or will trade + cash for a Porsche (911 Twin Turbo, 996 or even a Boxster). Might consider other cars (500SL,etc..) as well but it must be high performance as my fiance is spoiled and won't sit in anything else :rofl: :rofl:

:edit: No test pilots please!!

lexalicious
05-16-2006, 01:20 AM
this is how the car looks, sorry for the low res pix.

lexalicious
05-16-2006, 01:23 AM
will try to take nicer bigger pix when i get a chance

lexalicious
05-17-2006, 04:41 PM
sorry for my late replies to any pms, all pms have been replied to now and I added more info about the car in my first post up top :)

snowcatxx87
05-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Get the real options from the dealership via your vin, the ones you posted are just general options that every car could have. Go up to the parts counter and ask for them to run your vin :)

I.E, your production date could be before the 4th month, or after - that means a lot, one for example - in reverse, your passenger mirror automatically tilts down. ;)

Sport Package? Premium package? Cold Weather Package?

From what I can tell (from the pictures), either of those do not exists.

Just trying to help you out ;)

lexalicious
05-21-2006, 01:19 AM
Car comes with premium package