PDA

View Full Version : Yet another scammer e-mail...

ricosuave
05-15-2006, 08:36 AM
'Interested' in 'buying' my van fs:

Hello,
I received your mail and your price is well accepted.I want you to know that I am buying the car for my son who just had an admission into a college in the United states.I am an art collector and based on my job I am presently in Africa in search of some old artworks which i want to purchase for some of my clients.Based on this I will not be available for some few weeks and will not be able to come for the pickup of the car myself.I have contacted my colleague his name is Markus Georg a German but lives in the United states to help me make the payment and arrange for the pickup and delivery of the car to the apartment i rented for my son before he comes to the United States.
My friend who will come to make the payment informed me that he is in China now but will be back to the United states soonest but can still arrange for the payment.Please i would want to know the best way you would want to receive your money, is it by bank transfer or would you want to receive a check. If you want it by check please provide Your complete address where the check will be sent to you by courier service or your complete online account information for a wire transfer.As soon as i receive any of this I will contact my friend to effect payment immediately because i am really running short of time to make the preparation for my son's coming to America.I will need also your personal phone number for a more faster communication. I will equally need a scanned copy of your passport at least for security reasons since we are not dealing face to face, i can still give to you my own on your request, you know a lot of things happen on the internet these days but that does not mean i do not trust you but just to make assurance double sure, try to understand me.
I await your urgent response for an immediate action.
Regards,
Gunter Burger.

LOL I told him to go fuck himself.

/////AMG
05-15-2006, 08:40 AM
They will never stop. I hope the dude burns in hell.

SilverBoost
05-15-2006, 09:08 AM
hahaha.... yeah give me all your personal information and a scanned copy of your passport. Are people actually that fuckign stupid that that they'd do this? I guess it must happen for dicks like that guy to even attempt it.

GQBalla
05-15-2006, 11:09 AM
your selling a car??

stupid scammers

viffer
05-15-2006, 11:53 AM
He could have at least picked a better fake name.

joyridder
05-15-2006, 02:15 PM
wow interesting requests!!

gpomp
05-15-2006, 02:38 PM
i got this one last month:

ADAMS, COPPER AND ASSOCIATES

TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS, NIGERIA

Email;[email protected]

Date:3rd april,2006.

Dear Friend,

It is true I do not know you but I believe we can work together for our mutual benefit .

My name is Barrister John Adeyemi-Coker a legal practitioner and the personal attorney to late Mr Ahmed Ali saheed who died with his wife and two sons in a plane crash on the 4th of May, 2002.

After the death of my client His bank contacted me, as His Attorney to provide His next-of-kin who should inherit his funds.The board of directors of his bank adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide His next-of-kin for the payment of this money within 28 working days or forfeit the money to the federal government treasury account as an abandoned property.

After making several unsuccessful attempts to locate his relatives, I decided to trace his relatives through the Internet inorder to locate any member of his family yet nothing came out of it.

The bank had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996 to confisticate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me.

My late client was a successful businessman, an oil magnet here in Nigeria and he left behind a deposit of($13,722,000.00USD) in his domiciliary bank account in a commercial bank here in Lagos.

I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the next-of-kin of my deceased client, so that you can be paid the funds left in his bank account.

PLEASE SEE THE WEBSITE BELOW FOR CONFIRMATION:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968300.stm

The procedure for approval is simple.Once you indicate your interest, an affidavit of claim will be made and a letter of admnistration will be obtained from the probate Registry which will authorise the release of the funds to you.

An application letter will also be sent to the bank informing them of our intention to claim the funds this documents and some others will be notarised and forwarded to the legal department of the Bank for vetting and approval.

As you can see everything will follow a normal legal process,thereby assuring you that you are not exposing yourself to any legal problem. I will back up all necessary documents that will be required at the court.

You don't have to worry about any risk. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

All that is required from you is as follows:

1.Your Full name and contact address as you want them to appear in the document here.

2. Private telephone number

3. Private fax number

4. Also inform me on how you want the funds to be paid to you.

5. A sanned copy of your international passport or drivers license

As you can see time is of great essence as the bank has given me deadline.

We shall both share the funds this way; 55% for me while 40% will go for your contribution. 5% should be for expenses cured during the process of transfer.

Contact me as soon as possible so that I will intimate you with the details.But if you are not interested,indicate by sending an email so that I can look for someone who will be interested.

I await your anticipated response.Thank you.

Global lotto international promotions Lagos Nigeria.

Tel: +234-8033081348

E-mail:coker4141yahoo.co.uk

AWARD NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of winners of the GLOBAL LOTTO/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 013-2316-2004-477, with serial number A025-09 drew the lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42, and consequently won in category C.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,500,000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO. VLI/67-B773524441. This is from total prize money of US$22,500,000.00 shared among the fifteen (15) international winners in the category C.

All participating e-mail addresses were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 300,000.00 e-mail addresses from Australia, New Zealand,America, Asia, Europe,USA and North America as part our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in which your e-mail address won in category C. CONGRATULATIONS.

Your fund is now deposited with a payment centre and insured.Due to the mix up of some numbers and names,we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and you claim your winning successfully.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3 billion International lotto.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please

remember to quote your reference number in every one of your mails to us.

All we want from you are as follows:

(1) Your name.

(2) Your telephone and fax numbers.

(3) Your contact address.

(4) Your age.

Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims officer as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

We expect your reply so as to proceed further.

Sincerely,

Mr.John Adeyemi-Coker.

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification.

- John Adeyemi-Coker

shakalaka
05-15-2006, 02:44 PM
Freakin hell, that's so stupid! In the mail he says his name is Marc thing or whatever....and signs off with a different name. What a freaking numbnut!

adidas
05-16-2006, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Freakin hell, that's so stupid! In the mail he says his name is Marc thing or whatever....and signs off with a different name. What a freaking numbnut!

His colleague's name is Markus, the guy that is picking up the car for him(the guy writing the email) whos name ends up being gunter.

lexIS300
05-16-2006, 02:03 AM
what a retard you should have gave him the phone number 266-1234

motion
05-16-2006, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by lexIS300
what a retard you should have gave him the phone number 266-1234

lol

2002civic
05-16-2006, 09:47 AM
how do people fall for this?

shakalaka
05-16-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by adidas

His colleague's name is Markus, the guy that is picking up the car for him(the guy writing the email) whos name ends up being gunter.

O right, cheers. Guess should have paid more attention while reading it.