PDA

View Full Version : FS: 5 lug 1988 civic sedan!

illeagle
05-15-2006, 05:29 PM
.. The car for sale is my 1988 civic LX sedan. It's fully loaded, power mirrors, power windows, power locks, old school alarm, no stereo.. I'm asking $8,000 for everything. car sold as is. For 8 grand you get..

- B16a2 (sirII)
- Honda LSD YS1 tranny with exedy stage 1 clutch (no slip)
- grex S14 oil filter relocation kit (uses honda S2000 oil filters)
- walbro 255lph pump
- full turbo back 2.5" carline exhaust with 2 tanabe resonators and an HKS muffler (really quiet)
- EK9 5 lug suspension
- all 20 studs are extended ARP studs, with light weight lugs
- buddy club p1 look alike 16" rims with good rubber
- TEIN HA coilovers
- camber is corrected, and tires do not rub or wear out fast
- energy suspension urethane trailing arm bushings
- DA rear sway bar
- CRX Si manual steering rack

that's all i can think of as far as engine/ suspension go. I know i'm missing a few things. car throws no codes, idles fine, runs at really good temps, never overheated or came close. turbo is watercooled, and bought brand new 3 months ago from alamo. it and has all new, stock ignition components. It burns no oil (even in Vtec) she's wicked on fuel for a boosted car 450km/tank.

- interior/blling

- full stock interior
- car is keyless (push button start)
- has 2 immobilizer's
- oil pressure gauge, boost, and water temp gauges
- just got it shampoo'd
- GSR leather center console
- C's short shifter
- Trust shift knob
- personal steering wheel
- no stereo.
- no A/C
- VIS CF hood
- VIS CF trunk
- 6k GT HID kit in the low beams
- 3k infinity HID kit for the fog lights

I bought this car stock in february last year and babied it since i've owned it. I never did geta chance to paint the car and that's why i'm selling at this price. Just cuz 99% of the people out there are afraid to buy a honda from the 80's with rust.

The bad
- - small rust on the passenger's side 1/4 with damage to go with it.
- and honestly that's all i get in shit for..

i'm willing to take a look at some trades. If someone wants to trade me a newer honda, ( EG or EK) it must be stock, or close to it, and a 5 speed.

illeagle
05-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
No! You're so close to getting it running perfect. Just hang in there. :(

no more FWD... i blame you

ok, it's been up for 3 seconds and i already had 2 PM's people burning the price.. like it says it's "asking". Make offers :thumbsup: like always, Low baller's, and people looking for parts, please PM

M_K_3
05-15-2006, 08:05 PM
engine pics?

illeagle
05-15-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
anyone who has seen this car would know that its worth every penny
i think you're the only one that thinks that.

Originally posted by buh_buh
At least get it running properly first before you make a decision It's not running right cuz it's only firing on 4 cylinders! ohhhh...
pfft.. even at $5,000 it will be a fucking shocker if it sells.. (who wants an old sedan?)

Originally posted by hollywood_35
Keep it, it's totally not worth it to quit now!

Chances are i won't be able to sell this car unless i post it up for $2,000 then get lowballed to $900. I just found another car i want, but don't have the money for.. if i can sell mine and buy "the new car", great. if not whatever.. The civic will just keep growing. Till then i'll just keep saving up for somthing RWD and has 4 more cylinders.

illeagle
05-24-2006, 02:08 AM
Bump, $6,000

car is no longer turbocharged. Car will be sent for paint, and inspection soon.:clap:

illeagle
07-30-2006, 04:21 PM
BUMP

- 4x100 drum brakes...again
- fancy looking panasonic CD player
- full stock interior (i have 2 mint EF, Si seats in my garage if buyer wants them)
- 16" enkei RS-E rims
- comes with B20B and a replacment front bumper/rebar (same color) just cuz i cut up the current bumper for intercooler fitting.

the bad:
- burns a bit of oil only in Vtec
- there's a few wal-mart parking lot door dings, typical rusty 1/4 panels nothing too bad tho.
-driver's side power window motor is getting tired.. window goes down, sometimes it don't wanna come back up.
- small exhaust leak on the one resonator from bottoming out.. it can be welded shut easily.

other than that it's a clean, reliable car. I drive it to work and back everyday, and have no problems with it. i can usually clear 500km per tank easy. No leaks, no grinds, no funny sounds.. good, firm brakes.. I'm just selling it, cuz i'm moving, and would like to pay off all my small bills before i leave.

new pics up as soon as the weather gets better...

asking $2,500 obo.

maximus5502
07-30-2006, 04:33 PM
pics???

Darkane
07-30-2006, 08:09 PM
pm'd