PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait to see this....

Toma
05-16-2006, 10:49 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4987716.stm

US gov't is supposedly gonna release the tape showing the plane crashing into the Pentagon...

Ben
05-16-2006, 11:30 AM
Produced by?

What a load of crap, haha. and only 5 years later too!

Toms-SC
05-16-2006, 11:38 AM
Haha, here we go!

Toms-SC
05-16-2006, 11:39 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/16/pentagon.video/index.html

Toms-SC
05-16-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Produced by?

What a load of crap, haha. and only 5 years later too!

Well it's totally obvious a missile hit it

/////AMG
05-16-2006, 12:02 PM
Theres no point. If they show the actual plane, they probably spent thousand or a crap load of money during the last 5 years to get the video to look like a plane actually did crash.

Screw that tape. I want to see the one they took from that gas station which got the whole thing on tape.

Toms-SC
05-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Troll troll troll your boat....

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e377/BootleggSI/commplane.jpg

Primer_Drift
05-16-2006, 04:12 PM
Wow quality footage right there, I think I saw bigfoot and the lochness monster jump out just before impact!!

Aleks
05-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Yeah this "new" footage really shows nothing new.

Oldskool
05-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Yeah this "new" footage really shows nothing new.

and thats why its been released

ZEDGE
05-16-2006, 04:39 PM
I cant beleive some of you are so quick to debunk this yet you go nutz over some conspiracy theory and take it as actual fact... :rofl: :nut: :rofl: :nut: :rofl: :nut:

Truly fucking sad. Open minded my ass. :rolleyes:

This video is still shit and you cant tell if its a plane a missle or a fucking camel.

Seanith
05-16-2006, 04:48 PM
What a crock. If you've seen the film "spare change" its pretty obvious that either a missle or a expendable fighter plane crashed into it. That footage shows nothing. Its rediculous how much they have done to cover up what really happened.

ZEDGE
05-16-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Seanith
What a crock. If you've seen the film "spare change" its pretty obvious that either a missle or a expendable fighter plane crashed into it. That footage shows nothing. Its rediculous how much they have done to cover up what really happened.

:rofl:

Test subject #1.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=6&c=y

Read that and maybe give youself some education to the other side of the story.

I can make a film and convince you Alien lizards crazed into the pentagon.. would you beleive that too?

people have themselves so convinced that this was all some hoax that they are completely immune to any real facts or common sense.. its pretty scary

jesus

let me guess.. the dozens of experts they consulted for this Popular Mechanics article are all "in on it" too... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Toms-SC
05-16-2006, 05:24 PM

Keep on trolling, troll

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

Seanith
05-16-2006, 05:36 PM
Whoa take it easy guys :rolleyes:
I don't care enough to actively look for information about this shit. A friend showed me that film and it had a compelling argument. Just because i thought it was convincing that makes me a "troll"?

95EagleAWD
05-16-2006, 05:48 PM
Whoa take it easy guys :rolleyes:
I don't care enough to actively look for information about this shit. A friend showed me that film and it had a compelling argument. Just because i thought it was convincing that makes me a "troll"?

There's no compelling argument in that film at all. It's a total crock. If you don't care enough to actively look for information, and just take whatever bullshit is thrown at you, then you fail to realize how rediculous that video is!

Tech2
05-16-2006, 06:55 PM
Bah, it was an alien attack in conjunction with a Bush/Zionist/Lucifer plot to feed the world with GMO produce.

If you want to believe in conspiracy theories, that's fine. Believing doesn't need evidence, just belief. If you're logic goes like, "This one building caught on fire one time and didn't fall down, so the WTC must have been an elaborate military coup to keep Bush in power and Iraqi oil in Bush's hands because he is a freemason commited to spreading the Zionist banking power and he is a Zionist lap dog who controls everything becuase he is so stupid", well write it all up in a murder mystery and make millions like The DaVinci Code or something.

And while you're writing you can wear a tin foil hat so the men in black don't know you're on to them.

01RedDX
05-16-2006, 08:17 PM

ZEDGE
05-16-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD

There's no compelling argument in that film at all. It's a total crock. If you don't care enough to actively look for information, and just take whatever bullshit is thrown at you, then you fail to realize how rediculous that video is!

QFT

ZEDGE
05-16-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

Keep on trolling, troll

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

Nicely done...

creeper
05-16-2006, 11:29 PM
I saw the video too. Now time to relase the video confinscated from the Sheraton Hotel!

creeper
05-16-2006, 11:44 PM
I was just reading a little of that above top secret forum, and its so funny, because these kind of conspiracy issues are so kind of 'one-sided', i mean - after the post that this guy makes, a huge long post with tons of information someone posts:

Good movie and outline on the crash itself, it makes it real clear that this was a 757. You can make out that distinctive, almost Mickey Mouse face look to the cockpit quite clearly.

http://69.57.144.30/ats/pentagon757/camera1b.gif

Ummmm...... yeah, well ... I g, g, guess thats true ... I mean, the quality is so exceptional! You can plainly see that it is a 757!

With this issue, its forever going to be a 'Well I dont think it happened the way the government is saying' versus 'Well, it did happen the way the government said!' argument. Someone above me said :

let me guess.. the dozens of experts they consulted for this Popular Mechanics article are all "in on it" too...

To which I say ....... perhaps! If the government was able to manifacture a false terrorist attack to launch a war, wouldn't they be able to bride/do whatever to make a magazine print some shit disputing the conspiracy stuff? The very first time I read that Ppopular Mechanics article, all I could help thinking was, wait a second - the government might be doing this too, so that someday, on some forum, some poster might insitinctively refer back to Popular Mechanics as the 'final' and undisputed truth about 9/11. A government who spends $550 billiion a year (before war expense) on military/security stuff, must be able to prevent an attack like that, not to mention the fact that a day or two later, bin laden said he had nothing to do with it, and the uncovering of information that 'terrorists' were actully alive and well in the middle east, oh - and not to mention the miraculous surviving passport of the hijacker that survived a massive jet-fule explosion , come on - the government was TOTALLY! in on this event.
Government confinscating videotapes from businesses across the street from the Pentagon, in addition to the CNN footage of journalists saying over and over about the second explosions in the WTC have me lurking in my basement with tinfoil covering my brain to protect my thoughts ...

b_t
05-16-2006, 11:49 PM
Personally, I think the US government has turned into some kind of evil empire. As far as I care, they have zero credibility. This video fixes nothing of that. I am just patiently waiting until the country implodes, but I think most of the populance is too lazy and fat to actually do anything about the debacle of the Bush administration.

creeper
05-16-2006, 11:59 PM
I'm of the school of thought that 'There is so much more shit going on than we will ever know about.'

Tech2
05-17-2006, 02:11 AM
I'm sure there is, but that doesn't mean it's a missile that went into the pentagon.

If you want a possible explanation for withholding video footage of the pentagon (that is less in violation of Occam's razor than a conspiracy to rule the planet) how about this one: There was a secret energy weapons system that didn't work properly. We already know that there are engery weapons systems in development. We already know that the US has had massive secret construction around sensitive areas like the Pentagon (bunkers for hiding leaders in the event of a nuclear attack). We can asssume that there are secret next generation technologies and secret construction and secret defence systems around such sensitive areas right now. But they are not meant to shoot down airliners (probably because that retard Bush never thought of it) and so it didn't work. The american government wanted to either, a)hide the fact that they built a useless system or b) hide the fact that they had a system that partly worked, take your pick, and hid the crash site evidence and confiscated all video.

Now what evidence do I need to support this? I can use those 3 frames of video to show that the color of the plane was all wrong because the paint was being cooked off the skin of the plane. The small holes in the walls were because a part of the plane was vaporized before impact. I can find someone who worked in the pentagon to tell me there are secret tunnels and secret security protocols. I find some guy who built/used/saw a documentary about underground bunkers and laser weapons. Where is the evidence of the weapon system and burned/vaporised airplane fuselage? It was taken away by the fbi/cia/men in black/mossad/ along with the video tapes as a coverup of the weapon's existence or failure. Why do we need a coverup? Becuase we need to keep our energy weapon's existence secret from the russians and chinese. Who is behind it all? A secret coalition of military and political and jewish knights templar insiders who are the basis of a shodow governement that, in conjuction with Lucifer, are working to rule the world.

It doesn't matter once people start "believing" or "not believing" when we talk about conspiracies. That's not using logic, or your brain. There's a conspiracy (http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm) everywhere.

/////AMG
05-17-2006, 05:22 AM
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1568&CAT=anims&NSFW=0&rtn=search-1568&Keywords=pentagon

djayz
05-17-2006, 06:27 AM
looks interesting ...
a crazy thing is tho i was watching discovery the other day and they had some hour special on nostradamus...and he said their are three anti christs...one was napolean other was hitler and the last is someone named madas so his analyts are saying sadam or someone related to him like maybe bin laden his puppet or yasir arafat. So this could all be bin laden or it could be bin ladens buddy bush

ohh yah anyone hear the news that georges brother might become president after him? haha

ZEDGE
05-17-2006, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1568&CAT=anims&NSFW=0&rtn=search-1568&Keywords=pentagon

Its a fancy video on the internet.. it must be true.. :rolleyes:

/////AMG
05-17-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by ZEDGE

Shit, you rolled your eyes at me... what should I do? Bitch like you non stop? Ok!

For fucks sake kid you whore up every fucking thread in the "Society / Law / Current Events / Politics" forum.
We all have our opinions and we all believe in different things, if you don't like it keep your mouth shut instead of snapping your gob like I just murdered someone.

Moonracer
05-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by creeper
I'm of the school of thought that 'There is so much more shit going on than we will ever know about.'

:werd: If I wasn't actually there to witness any of it first hand then I don't really know what to believe.

ZEDGE
05-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG

Shit, you rolled your eyes at me... what should I do? Bitch like you non stop? Ok!

For fucks sake kid you whore up every fucking thread in the "Society / Law / Current Events / Politics" forum.
We all have our opinions and we all believe in different things, if you don't like it keep your mouth shut instead of snapping your gob like I just murdered someone.

Every thread? Thats a stretch. :drama:

If you're opinion is based solely on these conspiracy videos than your opinion means as much as my ass.. on the other hand if you have taken the time to see both sides and still beleive all the conspiracy stuff than fine. :dunno:

I am just baffled at how paranoid the world has become.. do you people walk around constantly looking behind your back to make sure "the man" is not trying to get you? If Tim Hortons only puts one cream in your coffee is that a conspiracy by the dairy makers to raise thier shares. Is Mcdonalds putting so much ice in their drinks to save pop.. that must be a conspiracy too.. :guns:

ONOES THE WORLD IS ONE BIG CONSPIRACY..

The hilarity of it all. :rofl:

Genjuro
05-17-2006, 10:04 AM
^ You must have been born in america right?

Tech2
05-17-2006, 12:43 PM
ZEDGE must have been bought off by the shadow governement as an agent to spread disinformation to the alberta car enthusiast population. :rolleyes:

Oh shit, I rolled my eyes, I hope I didn't hurt anyones poor feelings.

Toms-SC
05-17-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by ZEDGE

Save yourself some time

http://forums.beyond.ca/member2.php?s=&action=addlist&userlist=ignore&userid=3027

soupey
05-17-2006, 02:07 PM
^whats your point?

ZEDGE
05-17-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro
^ You must have been born in america right?

And you were born in Iran and are a member of Al queda right?

And what is your point? All Americans are evil war mongers or some shit.. :rolleyes:

/////AMG
05-17-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by soupey
^whats your point?

His point is if he doesn't like what you say, you go on his ignore list. :rofl:

http://forums.beyond.ca/member2.php?s=&action=viewlist&userlist=ignore

Fuck I love Tom-SC and ZEDGE! Oh, and President Bush. :love: :rolleyes:

ZEDGE
05-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

Save yourself some time

http://forums.beyond.ca/member2.php?s=&action=addlist&userlist=ignore&userid=3027

lol

you jackass

:D