PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton nightclubs

Speed_69
05-16-2006, 12:05 PM
Gonna be going up to edmonton next weekend. what are some of the good ones to check out that play hip hop/rnb/top40 ? i've heard the new 'fever' nightclub is pretty good and i've been to red's, i like the atmosphere there, reminds me kinda of 'the palace'.

GTS Jeff
05-16-2006, 02:23 PM
Search.

Pee_Sack
05-16-2006, 02:31 PM
Never heard of that place Jeff is it any good?

HybridTheory
05-16-2006, 05:58 PM
I checked out Fever when I was there...it's a nice club, very spacious but not enough people in there. I hear Rum Jungle is good on Friday and Saturday and Standard is the place to be on Saturday.

GTS Jeff
05-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Pee_Sack
Never heard of that place Jeff is it any good?

:rofl:

Originally posted by HybridTheory
I checked out Fever when I was there...it's a nice club, very spacious but not enough people in there. I hear Rum Jungle is good on Friday and Saturday and Standard is the place to be on Saturday.

Fever is the busiest night club in town and jam packed full of A-Z-Ns...also has ridiculous 2 hr long line ups pretty much til last call. Did you go there in the afternoon or sumching?

HybridTheory
05-16-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

:rofl:

Fever is the busiest night club in town and jam packed full of A-Z-Ns...also has ridiculous 2 hr long line ups pretty much til last call. Did you go there in the afternoon or sumching?

Hahaha I went at the end of April so that was a lil while ago...guess things have picked up since I went.

Dave P
05-16-2006, 07:05 PM
I rock out at Bar Wild.

But only cause i have the hook up

Other then that, its all the same up and down whyte

GTS Jeff
05-19-2006, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
I rock out at Bar Wild.

But only cause i have the hook up Whenever we walk by that bar, the bouncer hands us all a stack of VIP passes. :D

Must be all the hot bitches I'm flossin...

Dren
05-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Fever is good, sat nite i would reccomend

Speed_69
05-29-2006, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Dren
Fever is good, sat nite i would reccomend
yup ended up going to fever saturday night and had a blast! very nice club! :thumbsup: makes me wish they had something like that in calgary