PDA

View Full Version : Body Shop

Ajay
05-17-2006, 11:01 AM
I need to take my car in to get an estimate done on some body damage my neighbor caused (he's paying for it).

Just wondering if I need to make an appointment with any body shop or if I can simply walk in and have them give me an estimate?

Thinking of just checking out the two that are in Crowfoot.

thinmyster
05-17-2006, 11:17 AM
not to be an ass. but call and ask them or do a search. You really dont need to ask us. you sound like a child. By the time you made this thread and waited for my reply you could have had your answer

euro_racer
05-17-2006, 11:19 AM
yes you just walk in usually, no appointment needed :thumbsup:

ps, if you are not paying for it make sure you choose the most expencive places you can find, chances are they have the best quality of work :devil:

Ajay
05-17-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by thinmyster
not to be an ass. but call and ask them or do a search. You really dont need to ask us. you sound like a child. By the time you made this thread and waited for my reply you could have had your answer

How exactly can I ask them to do a search for damage on my vehicle when they would have to see my vehicle's damage to give me an estimate.

I'm looking for a damage estimate not an insurance estimate.
The title of this thread was BODY SHOP not INSURANCE QUOTE

ex1z7
05-17-2006, 12:21 PM
Don't search, that's silly. Open a phone book and get dialling. What's quicker, dialling 7 numbers and asking a question, or driving from body shop to body shop potentially hearing "come back in 30 minutes" or "come back tomorrow" etc ?

Use a phone to make sure. But there are a fair few places I've been to that you just rock up and they'll take a look, or tell you to come back in 5-10 minutes.

thinmyster
05-17-2006, 02:06 PM
if you call them they would tell you. what are we supposed to do? Not thread worthy :closed: