PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull Photography Contest

benyl
05-17-2006, 02:26 PM
I thought some of the photographers on this site might be interested.

Contest

Looking for action photos

www.redbullillume.com

Your best action and adventure sports photographs. Celebrated, honored and exhibited in mind-blowing venues around the world. There’s just one catch: You’ve got to win first.

Red Bull Illume Image Quest 2006 invites you to join your peers in a competition that pits your strongest images against theirs, shot for shot. We’re talking about the kind of photographs that inspired this contest in the first place. So, tell us: Are you game?

Red Bull Illume Image Quest 2006 is the first-ever international photography competition that celebrates the world of action and adventure sports. The spirit, the grit, the edgy perfection – that’s what we’re here to honor. The top 50 finalists will get their work exhibited in bigger-than-life outdoor venues across the globe, providing the most dramatic compilation of action and adventure sports images ever assembled. The Image of the Year winner will be commissioned for the photo shoot of a lifetime. And did we mention the Opening Exhibition Ceremony? It’ll be huge. Finalist photographers will join Illume Judges, hero athletes and special guests in honoring the winning photos and kicking off the exhibition tour.

D'z Nutz
05-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Graham needs to submit some of his snow mobile stuff.

turboMiata
05-17-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

werd!!

Newk
05-17-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Definately.

Ekliptix
05-17-2006, 09:52 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b109/Ekliptix/qaigmyer.gif
I'M ON IT@!

after this weekend
Thanks guys, I hope something comes of it.:)

Ben
05-17-2006, 11:25 PM
Yeah bro, you got that shit DOWN!!!

I should lend ya the 5D, see what you can pull off that!