PDA

View Full Version : Changing Cell Phone plans?

Seanith
05-18-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm with Telus, and I started a new 3 year contract in September. Anyways, it was a continued plan that my mom had before since I took over her phone. Anyways, it seems like its a shitty plan(since it was grandfathered) and some of their other plans are better for me. I was wondering if its possible to get my plan altered and if so what kind of penalties are there?

wildrice
05-18-2006, 08:45 PM
It's pretty easy actually. With me, I just did it online and there were no penalties at all.

www.mytelusmobility.com all you have to do is register a user name w/ ur phone. Once you tell them it takes about a day or two.

Or you could just call them up, they might do it right away.

redline
05-18-2006, 08:46 PM
none just phone them up and change the plan, you can do it a couple time a yr.

Seanith
05-18-2006, 08:48 PM
sweet thanks for the help guys. so the best thing to do is just call customer service and get it changed?

wildrice
05-18-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Seanith
sweet thanks for the help guys. so the best thing to do is just call customer service and get it changed?

Yep.

Seanith
05-18-2006, 08:52 PM
For those of you with telus, what kind of plans do you have? I'm looking for something that gives free evening/weekend minutes.
Also, are there any plans that have evenings start at 6pm not this 9pm garbage? I guess 1 way is to pay $5 extra a month then it starts at 6.