PDA

View Full Version : Don't ask for directions in Baltimore!

l8braker
05-19-2006, 01:12 PM
If your ever ther to see the Orioles and run into a fine police officer, don't ask for directions! I bet the fat, glazed donut still-in-the-moustache cops back at Hq we're beaming with satisfaction for doing their jobs with this one. Nice job Officers.

http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/9229472/detail.html

asuth077
05-19-2006, 01:20 PM
That is terrible, whats worse is that two seperate officers had to the same attitude.

BebeAphrodite
05-19-2006, 01:22 PM
wow, that's brutal...

turbotrip
05-19-2006, 01:32 PM
that right there is the definition of a pig

afrotl
05-19-2006, 01:38 PM
:eek: And this is how cops get a bad rep

snade831
05-19-2006, 01:43 PM
wow, that's so wrong. stupid pigs

motion
05-19-2006, 01:48 PM
how can cops seriously do that?
honestly, how do you trespass on a public roadway? haha.

Toma
05-19-2006, 01:53 PM
Where is the other side of the story?

max_boost
05-19-2006, 01:58 PM
OMG. Forget the road maps or asking for directions, I'll use the portable gps to get around. I don't want to get jacked while I'm on my trip. :eek:

l8braker
05-19-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Toma

Good question. There's 3 sides to every story, side's 1 and 2, and then the truth!

/////AMG
05-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Stupid cops, just for asking directions? :thumbsdow

2000_SI
05-19-2006, 03:54 PM
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow
Thats unbelievable...

frostyda9
05-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Toma

:werd: We know they ran a stop sign, I wonder what else they were doing, and how erratic their driving was

urbannomad
05-20-2006, 08:09 PM
wow.....when i went to BAL i wanted to head out to ravens stadium. and i guess we took a wrong turn and ended up at the ghetto, and i told my uncle to ask for directions.....thank god he knew the place better than i did.:nut:

but that is fucking horrible!:thumbsdow

A790
05-20-2006, 09:58 PM
THose cops = the lose.

RickDaTuner
05-21-2006, 12:03 AM
Chicken Shit Policing... :thumbsdow

natejj
05-21-2006, 12:37 AM
Wow i love how everyone takes the sides of the "innocent tourists" when they know less then half the story? :thumbsdow

Gondi Stylez
05-22-2006, 04:10 AM
fuck da POlice

Lexxan
05-22-2006, 04:28 AM
cops are cops.. yeah we need them for presence so people are scared to break the law.. but really most of the time they're pulling people over for not signalling or running lights.. and while they're writing those stupid tickets they miss the street racers and girls getting raped in alleys. Or yeah arrest people for trespassing on a public road hahha I guess there's a reason it's so hard to become a detective.

my favorite thing about the red mile are the cops who think they're hardcore by wearing safety glasses.. all the cool cops i talked to weren't wearin them

95EagleAWD
05-22-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Lexxan
cops are cops.. yeah we need them for presence so people are scared to break the law.. but really most of the time they're pulling people over for not signalling or running lights.. and while they're writing those stupid tickets they miss the street racers and girls getting raped in alleys. Or yeah arrest people for trespassing on a public road hahha I guess there's a reason it's so hard to become a detective.

my favorite thing about the red mile are the cops who think they're hardcore by wearing safety glasses.. all the cool cops i talked to weren't wearin them

Thank God for cops that pull people over for not signalling and running reds. People that don't signal is an absolute psychotic fucking hatred of mine... how hard is it?

Running reds? Pull your head out of your ass if you can't realize this is dangerous.

They're supposed to prevent crime? How? How do they know the girl is gonna get raped in the alley? Does Aquaman tell them? Police can only respond to violent crime, unless they're very lucky and catch it in the act.

Trespassing on a public road? Isn't that jaywalking? Maybe the guy was being a complete asshole to the cop...

Safety glasses on the mile? I'd wear 'em too. If I was working there and there was a chance of a crowd of 25,000 people turning violent, I'd like a little protection for my eyes, thanks.

+1 to the people who realize that there must be much more to this story than the media reported.

l8braker
05-22-2006, 11:48 AM

I've found generally for every jerk cop there's 10 or so good guys. The a-hole just gets around more, lol.

turbotrip
05-22-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

I've found generally for every jerk cop there's 10 or so good guys. The a-hole just gets around more, lol.

:werd: there are a lot more great cops that the stereotypical super cops, but its the asshole super cops that you remember

Alex_FORD
05-22-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by natejj
Wow i love how everyone takes the sides of the "innocent tourists" when they know less then half the story? :thumbsdow

Yeah, we all know how dangerous a lost and upset tourist begging for help might look to a 'chic with a metal dick'

yellowsnow
05-23-2006, 09:42 AM
The female police officer must have been pms'ing :D

CrvenaZvezda
05-23-2006, 09:44 AM
fuckin nasty ass pigs!!!

zinny
05-23-2006, 11:56 PM
I H8 all fucking pigs... and their happens to be the biggest dick cop in my own fucking family........

:thumbsdow

why is it always me:confused:

BerserkerCatSplat
05-24-2006, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD

How do they know the girl is gonna get raped in the alley? Does Aquaman tell them?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I agree with your whole post, but that part was just great.

DayGlow
05-24-2006, 05:02 PM

because real criminals never drive cars or violate traffic laws right?

Great example do you realize that the Oklahoma City Bomber Timothy McVeigh was caught soon afterwards on an unrelated traffic violation? I guess that cop should have been stopping real crime.

Just because one cop has a little sand in her vagina doesn't mean they all do. Coming from a board that has a circle jerk about how they are judged by the cars they drive you'd think you'd be a little more sensitive to using broad strokes to define people.

95EagleAWD
05-24-2006, 06:00 PM
^^

:werd:

Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I agree with your whole post, but that part was just great.

Thanks.

Aquaman FTW! :burnout:

fendercontender
05-24-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by frostyda9

:werd: We know they ran a stop sign, I wonder what else they were doing, and how erratic their driving was

which still does not give reason for arrest

95EagleAWD
05-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by fendercontender

How do you figure?

If they turned out to be impaired after they ran the stop sign, that would be more than enough to arrest them.

frostyda9
05-24-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by fendercontender

"It wasn't a big deal. We'll pay the stop sign violation, but can we have directions?"

There's the admission of guilt for breaking a law.

"That really threw us for a loop when she stepped in between our cars," Kelly said. "(She) said my partner is not going to step in front of me and tell you directions if I'm not."

There's the attempt to navigate around the officer. Not grounds for arrest, but a great way to ensure that the officer will take things personally and persecute you to the full extent of their ability. Doing so while being witnessed by a junior officer, even more so. A female officer with shit to prove in a largely male vocation? Even more.

I'm not justifying the situation, but the people looking for directions clearly could have used a little more discretion in their actions.

Seanith
05-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Female cops must be avoided at all costs!

l8braker
05-25-2006, 05:12 PM
^ LOL. There is a female cop down by me (Dist. 6) that wishes she had a penis. She's a real piece of work.