PDA

View Full Version : Can Anything be Done about these punks?

5hift
05-19-2006, 02:05 PM
Can anything be done about this?

Just now on my way home out in Springbank, A newer gen black Toyoya Echo Sedan with two highschool boys in it tried to pass me with heavy oncoming traffic. Because its near a Burno site, there is always tons of big trucks on this road and its only one lane each way separated with a solid yellow line. With an oncoming semi honking its horn, while I was going 90ish where the speed limit was 80, these idoits tried to pass me. If I didnt slam on my breaks full out, there would have been a 3 car accident between all of us.

Because I was pissed off at these kids, and because they turned off near my house, I followed them. I got close enough to get the license plate but from their on they figured out I was following them, and just started driving in circles.

I was thinking of calling the Police with the tags just because of how bad of an accident it could have been. Can they even do anything about this, or would it be a waste of time?

Once again it was a newer Gen Black Toyota Echo Sedan EZB-148 (pretty sure I got the tags right)

V6-BoI
05-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Hmm... I don't think the police can do anything about. The most they can probably do is go and give them a warning. But don't quote me on this, I'm not 100% sure.

l8braker
05-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Give the police a ring and tell them what happened. Who knows, it could be mommy or daddy's little echo they're driving and if they find out no summer driving for them.

DeeK
05-19-2006, 03:56 PM
If the cops arent busy, usually they will issue a warning, there is nothing else they can do without proof. I dunno if a video camera would hold up in court but it would provide something. I know people that drive with a camera mounted to their dashboard just to catch people in the act, but I dunno if it holds up.

asp integra
05-19-2006, 05:46 PM
i have had peps do similar things to me before like a guy blowing past me in a school zone and then i hokned at him to slow down, then he cut me off and gave me the finger, so i got his plates and phoned it in and they gave him several tickets, u should call it in, teach those fags a lesson!

type_one
05-19-2006, 10:14 PM
dont be a snitch and call the police cuz im sure u have done that shit in your younger days, since u stalked em you shoulda pulled em out and beat the shit out of them

Vietsta
05-19-2006, 10:40 PM
my friend got a ticket mailed to his house becuase some guy on her report him in for racing, it was posted before it was a red integra and a white 300

andres_mt
05-19-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by type_one
dont be a snitch and call the police cuz im sure u have done that shit in your younger days, since u stalked em you shoulda pulled em out and beat the shit out of them

Yea...good call man.

type_one
05-20-2006, 12:04 AM
awwwww is someone pissy cuz i hurt his feelings? dont cry princess

...its not my fault your a dumbass

andres_mt
05-20-2006, 01:18 AM
I'll just let your immaturity speak for itself.:thumbsup:

vtec4life
05-20-2006, 02:37 AM
how is he a dumbass man hes just asking a question...trying to make the roads a little safer is that a problem?...

sasukekun
05-20-2006, 04:21 AM
Yup, it's possible that tickets will be mailed to them. Has happened to a few people I know. Of course, if they fight them, they will definitely get dropped.

5hift
05-20-2006, 09:03 AM

Nope, sorry to say I never tried to cause highspeed accidents in heavy traffic while driving a car with like 90 HP. If you want to race go for it, but dont bring other people into it. I'm not the type to even normally think about going to the cops, but this was a split second from being a very bad accident. Believe me if these kids didnt run like little bitches, I would have taken care of the problem myself.

awwwww is someone pissy cuz i hurt his feelings? dont cry princess

...its not my fault your a dumbass

Hey thats a first, a internet tough guy.

/////AMG
05-20-2006, 10:24 AM

No, there are actually people with brains you know!

Call the cops man, atleast they might do something. I'm sure a few tickets would make them think twice if they tried to do somehting like that again.

barbarian
05-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Don't worry, those kids will have that car wrapped around a pole or on the grill of a truck pretty soon anyways. What if you had matched their speed to keep them from getting back in the lane?

Also, good to see I'm not the only one who noticed lots of f*cknuts on the road on the beginning of the long weekend. It's like people check their brains at the office before the leave.

Unknown303
05-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Fuck them, call the cops, kids shouldn't be kids while driving a car. When they crash and kill someone will we just say "kids will be kids". Even if i did drive like an ass when i was younger which i did. If someone was around when i was driving like that, and they called and i got a ticket, i would deserve it. Its about learning. Punk kids should be given freebies.

Unknown303
05-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Also i'm a huge fan of accelerating when someones trying to pass me illegally. after all i think its worth watching them panic to try and get back behind be, after all they would be paying my medical bills for causing an accident, i'd just make damn sure to stay the fuck away from the big truck.

type_one
05-20-2006, 03:39 PM
1) i wasnt talking about the guy who made this forum, i was talking about andres_mt hes a fucking retard no matter what anyone on here says

...my bad for not using his quotes

2) kids are stupid, tickets wont fix anything u cant tell me u have got a ticket for speeding and then never done it again? BULLSHIT!

i agree with most people here that these guys are dumbasses but tickets dont fix anything, in the end everyone gets whats coming and im sure if these kids keep this up he will "wrap his car around a pole" just hopefully they dont hurt anyone else when they do.

LilDrunkenSmurf
05-20-2006, 04:57 PM
tickets will cause him to spend money... which he may not have too much of... lose his license... or cause long term damage in raising his insurance... tickets do a lot more long term damage than people think... what if he only makes 600/month and all of it is in gas an insurance... throw in a 200 ticket and thats no gas for a few months... call it in

/////AMG
05-20-2006, 05:10 PM
Either way, if the cops have time they will visit their house (parent home = shit for them).
Or if they mail tickets, its probbably in mommy n daddys name = same thing.
As long as they don't get away with it, atleast you could say you tried.

andres_mt
05-20-2006, 06:45 PM
1) i wasnt talking about the guy who made this forum, i was talking about andres_mt hes a fucking retard no matter what anyone on here says

...my bad for not using his quotes

2) kids are stupid, tickets wont fix anything u cant tell me u have got a ticket for speeding and then never done it again? BULLSHIT!

i agree with most people here that these guys are dumbasses but tickets dont fix anything, in the end everyone gets whats coming and im sure if these kids keep this up he will "wrap his car around a pole" just hopefully they dont hurt anyone else when they do.

Your just sad buddy...you talk way too much shit.

95EagleAWD
05-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Call the cops. They may issue tickets as said above, or talk to mom and dad, which may be worse.

"Don't be a snitch?"

You, sir, are a complete fucktard.

88CRXGUY
05-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Yeah man phone. I agree with almost everyone on the board except for that one person that said "Don't be a snitch". Those little bastards could end up killing someone, and it was almost you. If they want to drive like that then they deserve to get into shit. They fu**ed up and almost caused a serious accident, and if they don't get into shit they aren't going to learn. Rules, poilcy and regulations are there for a reason, to keep us safe and inline.

When it comes to type_one thatsaid don't be a snitch, you probably drive like they do. They need to be taught a lesson. I'm sure that it was you(or someone you knew) that was in that situation or was involved in an accident with those two you'd change your tune about it.

type_one
05-20-2006, 09:57 PM
lol what part of "i agree with everyone here" didnt u guys get?

no shit they drive like retards, for that he should have his ass kicked

try callin the cops next time see what they do about it, they wont do fuck all u and u guys call me a retard

A790
05-20-2006, 10:01 PM
lol what part of "i agree with everyone here" didnt u guys get?

no shit they drive like retards, for that he should have his ass kicked

try callin the cops next time see what they do about it, they wont do fuck all u and u guys call me a retard

You're kind of a douchbag eh?

type_one
05-20-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by andres_mt

Your just sad buddy...you talk way too much shit.

LOL! your funny, if u dont like what ive gotta say then ignore it!

dont go cry like a lil baby

and dont even talk about "talking shit" u started this whole bullshit trying to be an e thug

like no matter what u have to say, just look at your post it does my job of makin an ass outta u for me

type_one
05-20-2006, 10:05 PM
OH NO! all the beyonders here all band together tryin to hop on some lame ass bandwagon to look cool, e thugs these days. Its sat night why u on here why not out getting ass? LOL!

88CRXGUY
05-20-2006, 11:16 PM
I think that we just found the maturity level of type_one, especially about that last comment about being on Beyond on a Saturday night. No one was saying anything about banding together and trying to look cool. We are just saying that driving is a privilage and not a right, and if you screw up you should be punished.

barbarian
05-20-2006, 11:45 PM
The car may have been stolen.

A790
05-21-2006, 02:24 AM
OH NO! all the beyonders here all band together tryin to hop on some lame ass bandwagon to look cool, e thugs these days. Its sat night why u on here why not out getting ass? LOL!

I guess that question applies to you too genius. :love:

tapout
05-21-2006, 03:20 AM
OH NO! all the beyonders here all band together tryin to hop on some lame ass bandwagon to look cool, e thugs these days. Its sat night why u on here why not out getting ass? LOL! wow a true nut cracker:thumbsup:

dragonone
05-21-2006, 05:55 AM
so how do they know ur telling the truth
if some dickwad u hate is out and u know where he was going
does that mean you could just call the cops on them too, saying they sped past u in a school zone etc.?

there must be more proof then this i hope

RotaryDrifter
05-21-2006, 03:20 PM
IMO...since nothing was done RIGHT away, these kids will get away with this.. no careless driving ticket or anything because no proof of anything.

anyways.... this thread is a joke with some of the above posters:rolleyes: even though iam a newbie, i think newbies should be on a "probation period" for a year with a zero-tolerance so.... ONE stupid post and your ass is bannnnned:thumbsup:

Graham_A_M
05-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Who else is up for pushing to ban "type-one" ?

andres_mt
05-22-2006, 11:12 AM
+1 for ban

type_one
05-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by A790

I guess that question applies to you too genius. :love:

HAHAHAHAH playing the "i know u are but what am i?" game now eh? HAHAHAH. If u must know i was working till 11 notice no more posts after then? HAHAHA

and for the last time, I AGREE THAT THESE KIDS ARE RETARDS, THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED!!!!! but calling the cops is stupid, if u dont agree with me call them and watch how funny it will be, they wont do a thing about it. even if they did decide to cuz they were bored, do u have plate number? do u have PROOF who was driving? do u have proof of the speed? do u have a witness with a staement?

lol! bottom line its a waste of time thats why kickin their ass is the best way to "teach them a lesson"

and andreas why u still crying? dont be a god dam baby

...DUMBASS!!!

l8braker
05-22-2006, 03:21 PM

HAHAHAHAH playing the "i know u are but what am i?" game now eh? HAHAHAH. If u must know i was working till 11 notice no more posts after then? HAHAHA

and for the last time, I AGREE THAT THESE KIDS ARE RETARDS, THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED!!!!! but calling the cops is stupid, if u dont agree with me call them and watch how funny it will be, they wont do a thing about it. even if they did decide to cuz they were bored, do u have plate number? do u have PROOF who was driving? do u have proof of the speed? do u have a witness with a staement?

lol! bottom line its a waste of time thats why kickin their ass is the best way to "teach them a lesson"

and andreas why u still crying? dont be a god dam baby

...DUMBASS!!!

Dude, your 23 and you're acting like this? You need to get laid ASAP.

Graham_A_M
05-22-2006, 08:24 PM
^LOL OUCH!!! I was HONESTLY guessing 17, but 23? wow

:nut:

type_one
05-24-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
^LOL OUCH!!! I was HONESTLY guessing 17, but 23? wow

:nut:

LOL! your a fucking faggot dude, not once did i mention u or anything to do with u, but i still found some way to piss u off enough to not make one comment but two? or is it that u felt left out and have a need to be a part of something? i bet this isnt the first time. why dont u use your time to chnage your kit? its like what from 98? and ditch that ricey invader hood, instead of being here trying to look cool.

and btw quit trying that bullshit fast and furiuos shit on me, pullin up beside me reving your engine like your some bad ass, i wont race u on the street, when u get something worth racing we go at race city and ill rape u, lets see how cool u look infront of that nasty blonde bitch u always have in your passenger seat then

88CRXGUY
05-25-2006, 05:58 PM
Well this thread took an interesting turn.....

^man thats not cool, your bashing the person thats sitting in his passenger seat. That could be his gf, sister, mom etc, etc...Theres no call for that...

Why can't we all just get along lol...

type_one does have a point though, you don't have any witnesses or plate number etc. After a period of time the cops aren't going to care. All that you have is two teenagers driving like little bitches, not much to get them on.

+GoOdS+
05-26-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by andres_mt
I'll just let your immaturity speak for itself.:thumbsup:

I'll second that...

Type_one your mid-teen logic doesn't quite work here. I suggest you grab a coke and a smile and shut the ____ up.
Now back on topic since the majority of us think it should be dealt with in a mature manner, rather then "pull em out and beat the shit out of them." I think it would be worth the time to put a call in to the CPD and see what can be done.

Oh yea +1 more for ban.

3g4me
05-26-2006, 04:48 PM
Dont cops come to peoples houses now when to many people call and complain? (i thought i heard that somewhere) If they do then i think it would be worthwhile to call the cops and "rat" If they are really out of line. Anybody who thinks that it is hurt to call the cops on someone driving like a totall ass is probably the ass himself.:thumbsup:

Graham_A_M
05-26-2006, 05:53 PM

LOL! your a fucking faggot dude, not once did i mention u or anything to do with u, but i still found some way to piss u off enough to not make one comment but two? or is it that u felt left out and have a need to be a part of something? i bet this isnt the first time. why dont u use your time to chnage your kit? its like what from 98? and ditch that ricey invader hood, instead of being here trying to look cool.

and btw quit trying that bullshit fast and furiuos shit on me, pullin up beside me reving your engine like your some bad ass, i wont race u on the street, when u get something worth racing we go at race city and ill rape u, lets see how cool u look infront of that nasty blonde bitch u always have in your passenger seat then

I just can't get over the fact that your 23 and speak like that, I'm 23 also, it just blows me away that you still call people "faggots" :nut: I've never once EVER pulled up beside anybody and "revved my engine" WTF are you talking about? How is my body kit from 1998? Or off a given 1998 car?

WOW your an idiot.

I can't believe I've spent the last two minutes arguing with this dweeb. :rolleyes:
take care, enjoy your "life"

88CRXGUY
05-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Actually yeah that does remind me. Last summer they were starting something to where that if someone complained about the way you drived they would send a letter to your house. The letter would just tell you what you did and you'd get a warning. Im not sure if you got more than one letter that you would get a ticket. The only stupid thing about it is that someone can be just being a prick because they dont like you and call in your plate. I'm not sure if this is still in effect though...

Graham_A_M
05-26-2006, 06:39 PM
^ I doubt it, it would be a waste of time and money for the police to drive around accusing people of unlawful acts, based on no *realistic* evidence. :rolleyes:
I think they have more important things to do. I think multiple witnesses for a specific incident may be different however. :dunno:

barmanjay
05-27-2006, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by dragonone
so how do they know ur telling the truth
if some dickwad u hate is out and u know where he was going
does that mean you could just call the cops on them too, saying they sped past u in a school zone etc.?

there must be more proof then this i hope

you must write a detailed statement in multiple copies as well as a written promise to appear in court if the ticket is disputed.

MrPid
05-27-2006, 01:38 AM
:werd: ...on the multiple witnesses...just find your own "witness" to corrobate your claim and it ceases becoming just "your" word against theirs. CPS will look at that a little differently and in all likeliness issue the ticket to satisfy the outraged parties. Of course it is then up to the little puke's to show up in court to fight it if they choose to do so.

Graham_A_M
05-28-2006, 06:44 PM
So "type one" was finally banned. :thumbsup:

88CRXGUY
05-28-2006, 09:39 PM
^:thumbsup: to the moderators...And from me and everyone on the board, thank you...

Lex350
05-30-2006, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG

No, there are actually people with brains you know!

Call the cops man, atleast they might do something. I'm sure a few tickets would make them think twice if they tried to do somehting like that again. :werd: :werd:

andres_mt
05-30-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
So "type one" was finally banned. :thumbsup:

Thank god. :clap:

Kennyredline
06-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
Fuck them, call the cops, kids shouldn't be kids while driving a car. When they crash and kill someone will we just say "kids will be kids". Even if i did drive like an ass when i was younger which i did. If someone was around when i was driving like that, and they called and i got a ticket, i would deserve it. Its about learning. Punk kids should be given freebies.

As a driving instructor, i had a student in a playground zone, and some dumb bitch in a chrysler concorde blew buy us doing about 60 on a snow-covered residential road. I took her tag down, had the cops come over and take a report. She never showed up for court, and got charged in abcentia(sp)...those kids need to know people aren't gonna stand for that kind of shit.

Mosquito_R
06-12-2006, 12:57 PM
I called in to the cops a couple times for similar situations like these - i.e. there would have been an unavoidable accident involving me or others had I not reacted. The cops do ask for your name and contact number; although in my cases, I haven't heard from the cops since.

I understand that even in my younger days I pulled off some retarded moves, but had I been reported and ticketed I wouldn't cry about it because if I'm old enough to drive, I should deal with any and all consequences of my actions.

I'm quite pissed off at some (note the word "some", not all) bikers because they feel that they can pull off stupid moves and get away with it. Case in point was this past Sat night on Cemetry Hill on Macleod - I was cut off by a biker with half a car length. Had I not braked (honestly, I didn't really want to), he woulda been owned.

Ca_Silvia13
06-12-2006, 01:55 PM
I have to agree with the don't call it in. I may rip on the streets myself and pull some sweet ass dry-land donuts every once and a while. I know i wouldn't want my plate phoned in either so you gotta respect that you wouldn't want that done to yourself either...

You wanna do something next time that happens, swerved in to their lane while hes trying to pass you, he'll slow down real quick!