PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Small turtle(s) & Electric Blue Lobster.

creeper
05-19-2006, 07:22 PM
I am looking to aquire a small turtle or two. A fresh/cool water turtle is what I am looking for. Roughly 1" - 2". If you have a few, and are willing to part with one or two, or know somebody who is - please PM me.

Also, for a seperate aquarium I would like to get an Electric Blue Lobster. I was at PetLand one day to get some other supplies, and the day I came back to purchase it, someone else had already bought it. If you know of a shop that has one in stock, please let me know. Or, if you want to part with yours.

Thanks!

kohhua
06-12-2006, 12:29 AM
i got a electric blue cray fish for sale. im in edm though

LaughingTiger
06-12-2006, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by creeper
I am looking to aquire a small turtle or two. A fresh/cool water turtle is what I am looking for. Roughly 1" - 2". If you have a few, and are willing to part with one or two, or know somebody who is - please PM me.

Also, for a seperate aquarium I would like to get an Electric Blue Lobster. I was at PetLand one day to get some other supplies, and the day I came back to purchase it, someone else had already bought it. If you know of a shop that has one in stock, please let me know. Or, if you want to part with yours.

Thanks!

Cant buy turtles in alberta .. dont know about the rest of the country.. "water turtles" cant legally be sold by a pet store... best bet is to get one from the usa or look in the bargin finder

liquidboi69
06-12-2006, 12:41 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

red2000
06-12-2006, 10:48 AM
pet land near by west hill has the blue lobster..I bought one last year¡K.it¡¦s a really cool lobster !!

Azn_Rice_Man
06-12-2006, 09:44 PM
Try Riverfront Aquariums near downtown. They've got a huge selection of wierd aquatic creatures. I'm 99.9% sure they'll have your lobster in stock, as I see one available there almost every time. If not, Pisces up by McKnight and Edmonton Trail in the NE should have some, too.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

CasperWho
06-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by red2000
pet land near by west hill has the blue lobster..I bought one last year¡K.it¡¦s a really cool lobster !!

:werd: and check out shawnaseey too!