PDA

View Full Version : WTB. Blank Cassette Tapes

Neil4Speed
05-20-2006, 02:21 PM
Hey Everyone,

My father still records on Cassette tapes, and he is running out of stock. I was just wondering if any of the oldies on here might still have blank cassette tapes or could suggest to me where I could buy them. I will give a pretty good price dependant on the model.

Cheers

wesseam
05-20-2006, 02:27 PM
last time i checked the sonystore use to sell them, but that was a year or so ago.

lauphman
05-20-2006, 02:28 PM
electronic stores??
like the smaller ones or the ones for a vcr?
the smaller ones u can buy at any music store like musicworld and hmv sound and the bigger ones there too im pretty sure and if not then like safeway costumer service had them i bought the big ones there before.

Dj_Stylz
05-20-2006, 02:30 PM
London Drugs?

Greek Wizard
05-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
London Drugs?

yup, London Drugs has loads of them.

wah
05-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Do you mean cassettes as in those little audio tapes?

I just clean out my basement this morning to prepare for a garage sale next week and I've found over 30 unopened tapes. Mostly 90 minute Sony UX Type II and some Maxell Type II.

Was going to sell them for a 50c each.

D'z Nutz
05-20-2006, 10:55 PM
are you looking for audio cassette tapes? I just checked and I have an unopened one. Yours for free if you want to come pick it up. Also if he doesn't mind erasing them on his own, he can have my old stash of cassette tapes. They all should be in good condition without any labelling used.