PDA

View Full Version : New Country in Europe

Aleks
05-21-2006, 02:58 PM
Results still unofficial but it looks like Europe is getting another country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5003220.stm

Being from there myself I don't like the fact they are dividing further but, since I live in Canada now I really have no right to complain how people choose to live over there.

snade831
05-21-2006, 04:01 PM
Neato Gang!

barbarian
05-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Another war coming up?

01RedDX
05-21-2006, 08:44 PM

Toma
05-21-2006, 09:31 PM
retards....

kertejud
05-21-2006, 11:25 PM
This could prove disastrous for Serbia and Montenegro's World Cup chances :nut:

KGB
05-27-2006, 06:03 PM
:drama: again..........

PureMuscle
06-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Arnt Montenegrain ppl the same as serbian ppl.. Same ethnic backround, same religion etc.. no offence to Albanians, but why do they get a significant say in what montenegro should do.. even if they are citizens.., its like 15 million americans move to Canada and gain citizenship, then vote to make canada a part of the U.S....

Toma
06-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by PureMuscle
Arnt Montenegrain ppl the same as serbian ppl.. Same ethnic backround, same religion etc.. no offence to Albanians, but why do they get a significant say in what montenegro should do.. even if they are citizens.., its like 15 million americans move to Canada and gain citizenship, then vote to make canada a part of the U.S....
To be blunt, there are no "pure" ethnicity's anywhere in that region. Most have been there for 1500 years. I am half montenegran, half serbian purely by where my parents were born. In reality, I am YUGOSLAVIAN.

Fucking stupid people piss me off. Half the allure of becoming westernized is some of the WEIRD perceptions people over there have.... like we are all rich over here. And I actually ran into people that thought we got money out of bank machines FOR FREE lol....

They look at our fancy cars, and fancy houses and think we are rich..... but CREDIT only became a reality a few years ago over there. They dont realize that MOST of the people here dont own fuck all.... the bank or leasing companies do lol.