http://bravoclan.com/ppmaps/index.html

pretty chilling video
no gore no nothing like that but about what really happens
during protest and how the cops video tape you
they record every little detail

*sigh*:thumbsdow

EstoMax
05-22-2006, 11:58 PM
thats pretty messed up.. but the video was definately edited to look a little like propaganda (with the nazi randomness in there lol)

KuruptEX
05-23-2006, 12:02 AM
lol true that
but see how cops get every detail down to what shoes u got on
:drama:

streetarab
05-23-2006, 07:40 AM
fuck this country :thumbsdow

DJ Lazy
05-23-2006, 08:05 AM
Are they seriously trying to show that the US is gonna turn against there own people and start a Holocaust #2????:confused:

sputnik
05-23-2006, 08:27 AM
:whocares:

If you are protesting in a public area, be prepared to be identified. Otherwise stay home.

I am glad the cops get details of each individual. So that when something bad happens they have a better idea as to who did what.

Typical left-wing paranoid bullshit.

Tech2
05-23-2006, 11:31 AM
Maybe they wouldn't try and get your picture if you weren't giving the finger wearing sunglasses,a mask, and a backpack in a pro-palestinian demonstration.

What a bimbo. "Why didn't we bring baseball bats and fight back?" Well shit, maybe THAT"S the kind of reason they want your picture. Your film is tagged at the end with "A Shoot the Cops Production". Yeah, that's clever. I bet the police officers, their families and friends think it's pretty clever too, what saying Iwant to shoot cops, and hit them with baseball bats. Why did the cops pepper spray some baby? Yeah, that sucks. You think the cops were under orders from Bush to specifically get babies with pepper spray. Why did you bring a baby to a possibly violent demonstration? What the fuck were you thinking?

Wow, the thing that sucks about this video is that she has a valid point about being filmed. Is it legal? Is it useful? Who knows, no one is going to pay attention to you after this video saying that riot cops are torturers, that they are nazis, that pepper spray a crowd is the same as hearding jews to a ghetto to be killed by the millions. Shit, that could have been a very interesting topic.

And finally, no that is not facism. It's a catchy phrase to use as an emotionally charged put down, but not accurate. Have someone from Chile, or Taiwan, or old school Spain or Germany tell you about facists dealing with people at demonstrations. Or go to some "left wing" place like Cuba or China or Vietnam and see what they do with their videos of demonstrations. Like, pull you out of your bed one night and have you ready for building a ditch in the labor camp the next morning type stuff.

Bah, I spent time enough to watch that and write about it?

l/l/rX
05-25-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Tech2
Maybe they wouldn't try and get your picture if you weren't giving the finger wearing sunglasses,a mask, and a backpack in a pro-palestinian demonstration.

What a bimbo. "Why didn't we bring baseball bats and fight back?" Well shit, maybe THAT"S the kind of reason they want your picture. Your film is tagged at the end with "A Shoot the Cops Production". Yeah, that's clever. I bet the police officers, their families and friends think it's pretty clever too, what saying Iwant to shoot cops, and hit them with baseball bats. Why did the cops pepper spray some baby? Yeah, that sucks. You think the cops were under orders from Bush to specifically get babies with pepper spray. Why did you bring a baby to a possibly violent demonstration? What the fuck were you thinking?

Wow, the thing that sucks about this video is that she has a valid point about being filmed. Is it legal? Is it useful? Who knows, no one is going to pay attention to you after this video saying that riot cops are torturers, that they are nazis, that pepper spray a crowd is the same as hearding jews to a ghetto to be killed by the millions. Shit, that could have been a very interesting topic.

And finally, no that is not facism. It's a catchy phrase to use as an emotionally charged put down, but not accurate. Have someone from Chile, or Taiwan, or old school Spain or Germany tell you about facists dealing with people at demonstrations. Or go to some "left wing" place like Cuba or China or Vietnam and see what they do with their videos of demonstrations. Like, pull you out of your bed one night and have you ready for building a ditch in the labor camp the next morning type stuff.

Bah, I spent time enough to watch that and write about it?

i second this. i was thinking the exact same as you when she said "why didnt we have baseball bats, to fight back?"
uuum and you wonder why they want your guys pictures n shit. ppl like this make me mad.

obviously they get your picture and everything you're wearing because if someone starts something they have a relative idea of what you look like and what you were wearing.

Elliot
05-25-2006, 08:19 PM
My only comment, the chicks voice was annoying.

HPR
05-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

i second this. i was thinking the exact same as you when she said "why didnt we have baseball bats, to fight back?"
uuum and you wonder why they want your guys pictures n shit. ppl like this make me mad.

obviously they get your picture and everything you're wearing because if someone starts something they have a relative idea of what you look like and what you were wearing.

Exactly what I was thinking while watching the video. You took the words right out of my mouth.

theken
05-25-2006, 08:59 PM
well, if nothing was thrown the cops have no right to pepper spray, and if you get hurt or feel threatend why cant you fight back? if you have done nothing wrong and some random person pepper sprayed you would you not want to beat his ass? just because they are cops does not give them the right to injure people based on nothing, if it had been a full out riot yes cops can do what is "neccesary" otherwise they are abusing there powers.

i know if i was standing in the street and some random cop pepper sprayed me saying i threw something, the only logical thing i would think of next is to beat the shit out of him, that s why they wish they would have had bats, its not a fair fight when cops have guns batons and pepper spray when you go unarmed to a peaceful protest.

people just have there heads up there ass to think, everyone has the right to stand up for what they believe in, and if there is a crowd that size that believes the same thing why is it that the cops can try to take that away from them?

anyways i thought the video was still stupid, but i think the theory is there just not put together as well as it should have been

LuxCars
05-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Elliot
My only comment, the chicks voice was annoying.

Ohh shit, that is exactly what i kept thinking while watching that.
FUck so monotone, and abnoxious, sounded like she was just about to go to bed......seriously shut the fuck up woman.

b_t
05-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by LuxCars

Ohh shit, that is exactly what i kept thinking while watching that.
FUck so monotone, and abnoxious, sounded like she was just about to go to bed......seriously shut the fuck up woman.

hahaha I thought I would be the only person who thought that. I shut it off after 15 seconds because of her annoying voice, the stupid subject of the video and the over-paranoid, I'm-too-lazy-to-get-a-job-and-do-this-instead vibe I was getting from it.

Tech2
05-25-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by theken
well, if nothing was thrown the cops have no right to pepper spray, and if you get hurt or feel threatend why cant you fight back? if you have done nothing wrong and some random person pepper sprayed you would you not want to beat his ass? just because they are cops does not give them the right to injure people based on nothing, if it had been a full out riot yes cops can do what is "neccesary" otherwise they are abusing there powers.

Actually there are laws about assaulting police officers that are different from just assulting a regular person. If it was ok to fight a cop because you feel threatened no one would have any reason to not resist arrest. After all, the cop threatened you. No matter how much you want to lay a smackdown on some cop, the fact that he is empowered by society as the enforcement branch of the legal system (governement lawmakers and the judiciary being the other 2) they do have special powers and special rights, like to arrest people and not be assaulted.

Originally posted by theken
i know if i was standing in the street and some random cop pepper sprayed me saying i threw something, the only logical thing i would think of next is to beat the shit out of him, that s why they wish they would have had bats, its not a fair fight when cops have guns batons and pepper spray when you go unarmed to a peaceful protest.

anyways i thought the video was still stupid, but i think the theory is there just not put together as well as it should have been

That's a totally valid point you said there about cops abusing their powers. Too bad that chick blew it. It could have been a great and productive video. But the fact that they decided to blow things WAY out of proportion makes me think they didn't have anything valid to begin with.

streetarab
05-26-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Tech2
enforcement branch of the legal system (governement lawmakers and the judiciary being the other 2)

i believe your goin for the legislative, executive, and judiciary, those would be the three branches, but good try, now try to figure out which one the cops fit in :thumbsup:

Tech2
05-26-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by streetarab

i believe your goin for the legislative, executive, and judiciary, those would be the three branches, but good try, now try to figure out which one the cops fit in :thumbsup:

Wow, you got it! Here's a star for your book: *