PDA

View Full Version : WTB-Roll Cage

DALLEN
05-25-2006, 04:47 PM
like the title says i'm looking for either a 6 point or a 4 point roll cage for a 88-91 honda crx let me know if you have anything that will work or if you know where i can get one for a reasonable price thanks!!

freakin
05-25-2006, 04:51 PM
I was looking at some in the Jeg's catalog. They have a CRX application and look like some pretty nice kits. You have your choice in how big of a cage you want as well....I think there's 4 different options if I remember correctly.

DALLEN
05-25-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by freakin
I was looking at some in the Jeg's catalog. They have a CRX application and look like some pretty nice kits. You have your choice in how big of a cage you want as well....I think there's 4 different options if I remember correctly.

Thanks for posting i'll have to take a look at that....:)

dj_honda
05-25-2006, 05:07 PM
Unless you are going to be using the car just for racing at the track i would stick to a roll bar and not a roll cage. Hitting your head on the cage in an accident or something could cause serious injuries. That being said, autopower makes nice roll bars for a lot of applications, and they are approved by the SCCA. safedrives.com sells them and they also have a dealer in vancouver somewhere. I have an autopower roll bar and I like it thus far, very nice fit, and quality.

illeagle
05-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda
Unless you are going to be using the car just for racing at the track i would stick to a roll bar and not a roll cage. Hitting your head on the cage in an accident or something could cause serious injuries. That being said, autopower makes nice roll bars for a lot of applications, and they are approved by the SCCA. safedrives.com sells them and they also have a dealer in vancouver somewhere. I have an autopower roll bar and I like it thus far, very nice fit, and quality.

thanks tips.... get back to work.

DALLEN
05-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda

Thanks alot yeah i know what you mean idealy i wanted a 4 point roll bar i just wanted to see whats available!!:)