PDA

View Full Version : I hate Domestics

T78Supra1
05-26-2006, 11:01 AM
I am so sick of the mustangs that drive around this city, like they are the shit.
First of all i will give them credit they are fast....but who wouldn't be! you have a V8. A crappy built V8. If you consider that the a V6 Toyota Supra will blowaway a Mustang GT.

Also whats with the Neon SRT-4's? yes you guys are also fast but the car is but ugly.
Car and Driver say's it has to be one of the most difficult cars to look at on the road. It has the clearence of a Jeep.

And the worst thing on the road today is the Sunfire and Cavaliers.....come on you can't be serious......there are no words to describe the way a supped up cavalier looks :rofl:
A big part of the tuner scene i believe is style and speed....not just speed.

JspecB16
05-26-2006, 11:06 AM
:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :clap:

JspecB16
05-26-2006, 11:08 AM
You just said what is on sooo many peoples mind. Unfortunetly once this thread is past its prime its still gonna have a bunch of domestic lovers ranting to each other about how much imports suck. I will say my peace: Only domestics i would drive are : Trucks, and a cadi

dj_honda
05-26-2006, 11:08 AM
:closed:

Anton
05-26-2006, 11:10 AM
Same thing goes for a lot of Civic/Integra/240/anything! drivers. Everyone is proud and thinks they are the shit no matter what you drive.

You drive a Supra and know that you can beat them, and that should alone be a factor that stops you from being pissed off about it.

snowboard
05-26-2006, 11:10 AM
you guys are such idiots.
nither is perfect, there both have there good cars, the import and domestic dispute it fucking STUPID, so just shut the fuck up and cry to your friends.