PDA

View Full Version : CMS bailed me out when another Beyond sponsor did nothing!!!!

Daxin
05-26-2006, 09:02 PM
I am totally grateful to CMS for what they did and they have won over a customer. They warrantied a Konig Rim that another sponsor from this forum would not. A few weeks back, I bought a set of Konig rims from one the of the sponsors from this board. I bought a set of tires else where and had them mounted and balanced. One of them couldn't be balanced correctly and they didn't know why. They told me to drive it for a bit to see if it will wear in.

Anyways, after a week, I couldn't drive it no more. The steering was hard to control and shook like a mother F#$@. I finally brought it in to CMS to have them balance it. They basically told me that the rim was defective and I should take it back for warranty. Well, I did and they told me since I drove on it, they couldn't do nothing and said it was probably the tire.

I called CMS and asked if they can mount a new tire and see if that solves it. Jason, from CMS told me to save my time and money, since the problem is the rim. They tested the rim without the tire and found out the rim was out about 6 ounces on a force test.

I couldn't believe CMS went beyond to help me out when I didn't purchase the rim from them. They won me as a new customer for life.

Thank you Jason and CMS.

Another thing, they didn't charge me for the time spent trying to balance the tire, cuz they said I had bigger problems.

All I can say is WOW!!!!:thumbsup:

illeagle
05-26-2006, 09:04 PM
Props to CMS.. they're a good shop, i don't care what the others say.
CMS FTW

euro_racer
05-26-2006, 09:09 PM
^^ :werd: +1

AJL
05-26-2006, 11:28 PM
wow, that is great customer service. :thumbsup:
Dont find that to often now a days :(

l8braker
05-26-2006, 11:34 PM
:clap: That's awesome to hear.

You should name the sponsor who would not honor the warrenty so others won't fall into their trap.

Ghettobaby
05-26-2006, 11:52 PM
FUCK CMS FUCK Deiter FUCK ROB. We took a car in to have a greddy emanage installed and they couldn't even do that right. They told us one week to do it and never got around to it and before it we were being informed by greg that his boss was going to have the car towed because rob and deiter parked in the wrong area and had left it there for roughly a month. By the time all was said and done it cost us ~ 2 grand and we had a useless piggyback. All that plus they took it upon themselves to rip apart the block and not even replace the seals on the oil pan then tell us we have a major leak. Well no shit, there was a nice 1/4" inch gap between the pan and the block on the tranny end and the clutch had been sitting in a pool of oil. Really fucking good quality work.

You can even ask AllGoNoShow, we bought a set of rotors from them, within a month they were warped and Deiter won't even take 15mins out of his precious schedule to order and replacement set.

From now on its speedtech for life. Tien and Will man, the only two you need to know.

Sorry to post this in your thread just had to get it out.

Accord_tunerx
05-26-2006, 11:58 PM
will and tien yea they will take good care of you!:thumbsup:

jcrules99
05-27-2006, 12:01 AM
^^

yeahhhh will's the man haha:thumbsup:

googe
05-27-2006, 12:35 AM
Youre not doing anyone any favors by not naming the deadbeat sponsor :) Except them...

Accord_tunerx
05-27-2006, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by jcrules99
^^

yeahhhh will's the man haha:thumbsup:

no wonder tien quit! :rofl:

harley11
05-27-2006, 12:54 AM
Well i have never had problems with them... so did CMS send youre wheel in for warrentee or what?

Gravy_83
05-27-2006, 11:04 AM
this is one of the biggest things with retail is that not many people are going to talk about a good experience unless its that good but a bad experience will leave a much more lasting impression and usually gets around more. allthough they may have screwed over some people they still did something most shops wouldnt of done. either way it would be good to know the shop that wouldnt honnor a warranty on something they sold someone.

QuasarCav
05-27-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Ghettobaby
FUCK CMS FUCK Deiter FUCK ROB. We took a car in to have a greddy emanage installed and they couldn't even do that right. They told us one week to do it and never got around to it and before it we were being informed by greg that his boss was going to have the car towed because rob and deiter parked in the wrong area and had left it there for roughly a month. By the time all was said and done it cost us ~ 2 grand and we had a useless piggyback. All that plus they took it upon themselves to rip apart the block and not even replace the seals on the oil pan then tell us we have a major leak. Well no shit, there was a nice 1/4" inch gap between the pan and the block on the tranny end and the clutch had been sitting in a pool of oil. Really fucking good quality work.

You can even ask AllGoNoShow, we bought a set of rotors from them, within a month they were warped and Deiter won't even take 15mins out of his precious schedule to order and replacement set.

From now on its speedtech for life. Tien and Will man, the only two you need to know.

Was the install done by CMS? If rotors are installed improperly damage can occur, I've done it before and I just bought a new set and learned a lesson.

If you come on here like this I'm surprised that anyone would talk to you.

FUCK Common Sense, FUCK being reasonable.

rc2002
05-27-2006, 11:20 AM
I'd really like to know who the sponsor is too...

Graham_A_M
05-27-2006, 11:25 AM
^ no kidding, it would help us all out, I dont know why your doing a favor to that bad sponser by not mentioning the company name, meanwhile were all left in the dark.:dunno:

I've personally heard a LOT of good things about CMS, but I'll keep that "rant" in mind next time.

Daxin
05-27-2006, 11:57 AM
The reason why I left out the sponsor is because they have a good rep with a lot of other people and I just don't think its nessessary to name them. I posted this to say that CMS helped me out a lot. That is the important part.

Gravy_83
05-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Daxin
The reason why I left out the sponsor is because they have a good rep with a lot of other people and I just don't think its nessessary to name them. I posted this to say that CMS helped me out a lot. That is the important part.

there are only so many sponsors of this site anyways not hard to figure out who it may be

M_K_3
05-27-2006, 01:28 PM
Lol is it speedtech? cuz it cant be, i ask them tons of things, they always reply back and they go outta there way, as for cms i heard lots of GREAT things

M_K_3
05-27-2006, 01:29 PM
Ghettobaby? 1st bad thing ive heard about cms, also i would like to know who that sponsor is..

pinoyhero
05-27-2006, 01:40 PM
Great post, thanks for sharing.

CrvenaZvezda
05-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Props to CMS, too bad Tien isnt there anymore tho.

Tien's The MAN!!!

googe
05-27-2006, 02:52 PM

So youre helping out the sponsor that you dont like by letting them screw over more of us? Why post at all then :nut: Of course its necessary to name them...

glennc
05-27-2006, 02:57 PM
They put 3 of the same tires and one different. Fixed it the next day though.

SpoonEK9@STRD
05-27-2006, 03:14 PM
speedtech doesnt sell konig, only real brand name wheels like rota, and ikon.:rofl:

l8braker
05-27-2006, 03:15 PM

This makes no sense. :nut:

M_K_3
05-27-2006, 03:21 PM
^ :werd:

menace3
05-27-2006, 03:38 PM
:clap: :clap:

gkAeris
05-27-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

This makes no sense. :nut:

why not?

the important part is who helped him out.

l8braker
05-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by gkAeris

why not?

That 's true, props to CMS. I guess if it was me, i'd be pretty pissed at the situation with the other guys and would want to warn others about their warranty practices, reputable or not.

:dunno:

ryder_23
05-27-2006, 03:59 PM

You wanted him to replace warped rotors? or just order in a new set to be purchased?

AllGoNoShow
05-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Replacements, they were factory defects, installed correclty, bed-in time given, either they were factory defect from Brembo, or Factory defect from KVR when they cut the slots in. Don't show signs of heat stressing or anything.

ryder_23
05-27-2006, 05:29 PM
Weird...new pads or used pads?

2002civic
05-27-2006, 05:49 PM
well props to cms and props to speedtech from when i had my civic, both great companies in my books

tabouli
05-28-2006, 10:50 AM
Glad you were happy, but its too bad about the wheel. I was the one who did your Konigs, and then gave Jason a shout when it came out with crazy numbers on the balancing machine.
It doesnt matter which shop he went to first. Contemporary talked to them and clarified that it was a manufacturers defect. The wheel wasnt damaged by any shop. I guess they still could have helped him out, but thats their call. Of course we werent going to charge you for the work. Im cheap labour :rofl: At least I was able to mount your other wheel, so Im happy we could do something positive for you.

Also, in case anyone cares, the wheel in question was 50 lbs out on a road force test, and 10 ounces out on balancing. Not safe at all!

Id love to address Ghettobaby, but Im only the wheel and tire installer. Dieter and Rob are stand up guys. Its too bad we couldnt do more for you before you got so mad.

Thanks for the positive comments, we aim to please
Alex @ CMS

LudeRoca
05-28-2006, 01:02 PM
Tabouli!! hahah finally decided to join eh budd. Perfect name for you to man. Anyways props on the good work. See ya at work.

FlySi
05-28-2006, 02:43 PM

:rofl: ya cuz noshownogo is a credible reference for us to believe. you think anyone believes a douchebag like you when you come off like you do? i would not deal with a 16 year old punk either if you act anything like you do on here. :rolleyes:

LudeRoca
05-28-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by FlySi

:rofl: ya cuz noshownogo is a credible reference for us to believe. you think anyone believes a douchebag like you when you come off like you do? i would not deal with a 16 year old punk either if you act anything like you do on here. :rolleyes: :werd:

Team_Mclaren
05-28-2006, 04:31 PM

so did you get them to install the E-manage first.. or buy the set of rotors first? what i dont understand is, if you have had a bad experience with them already.. why did you go back?:dunno:

maxout
05-29-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by FlySi

ya cuz noshownogo is a credible reference for us to believe. you think anyone believes a douchebag like you when you come off like you do? i would not deal with a 16 year old punk either if you act anything like you do on here.

I totally agree

JspecB16
05-29-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
Props to CMS.. they're a good shop, i don't care what the others say.
CMS FTW

Ya, for wheels and tires.:rolleyes:

Justing
05-29-2006, 05:18 PM

I guess you were too ghetto and too much of a baby for the pro's at cms to deal with.
And having allgonoshow vouch for your claims doesn't help your case:rofl:

.civictyper.
05-29-2006, 05:26 PM
CMS is a great shop. everytime i have gone there they give me great service. :thumbsup:

LilDrunkenSmurf
05-30-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by JspecB16

Ya, for wheels and tires.:rolleyes:
:werd:
They don't come across as good for other parts...
Maybe they are? I have limited experience with them myselves. :dunno:

sputnik
05-30-2006, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by gkAeris

why not?

Actually no. By just saying who helped him out he is creating doubt for ALL of the other sponsors. Great CMS helped him out, but now I will assume that ALL other sponsors are deadbeats.