PDA

View Full Version : we'll my drifting is over.

Akagi
05-28-2006, 03:44 PM
I just want to point out the already ovious, however some people don't listn.

Don't drift in areas where you could get into trouble, its not worth it. You could kill someone!! or damage your car or someone elses car.

Drifting is a fun sport yes! however it takes neccesary precautions and the right type of environment to flourish.

You would not skye dive without a parachute... so why would you drift without safety gear and being in a enclosed drifting track??

just doesnt make sence

play safe guys!

Chester
05-28-2006, 03:47 PM
wow, not smart at all. So you were "drifting" in your fwd prelude?
Off topic: taking a wild guess here, does tony cut your hair?

Thaco
05-28-2006, 03:49 PM
drifting is one thing, endangering youself is one thing, but you should be castrated for doing 80 in a school / playground zone

Akagi
05-28-2006, 03:51 PM
Yes tony cuts my hair.

And yes my cars FF, however I got big into figuring out drift cause I can actually pull a crazy drift with a FF car.

If you know how to transfer your weight just right, when you slide out and initial the E brake you can completely clear corners.

hence also why my entry speed is around 80 K because you need enough speed to clear them.

Yes tony cuts my hair.

Thaco
05-28-2006, 03:52 PM
that's not drifting, it's e brake turning. and you have WAY less control over your car doing an e-brake turn than you do with a RWD and actually drifting.

snowboard
05-28-2006, 03:52 PM
:dunno:
your pretty fuckin gay.

Akagi
05-28-2006, 03:53 PM
It's really mindbogglign because when i'm in a school zone or playground zone

I go under 30 sometimes.. drivers honk at me for crying outloud, and I never go over the speed limit anywhere.

but when i'm concentrating on drifting, I just go gung hoe and nothing else bothers me.
in a culdisac when there are cars on either side of the road I just look at the gap I can enter and drift, focusing on nit hitting the other cars, its like there not even there.

I dont know how I got so stupid when it comes to drifting on my mind but I'm glad I got busted so I can smarten up.
Before I break my car... someone elses, or someones life!.

Akagi
05-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Thaco
that's not drifting, it's e brake turning. and you have WAY less control over your car doing an e-brake turn than you do with a RWD and actually drifting.

oh I know its still not * drifting *
however it just allows you to get use to transfering weight and handling your car in a slide

so when you do get a FR car you'll have a good drift down, that was the hole point.

snowboard
05-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Akagi

oh I know its still not * drifting *
however it just allows you to get use to transfering weight and handling your car in a slide

so when you do get a FR car you'll have a good drift down, that was the hole point.

thats stupid as shit?
im pretty sure drifting in FR and FF are totally different and not much skill is transferable. in fact i know that for sure because ive done both. of course not in a school zone. not even in town for that matter.

nismodrifter
05-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Good. You got what you deserved... Actually I think you deserved even more Mr. Driftking

80KPH in neighborhoods? :rolleyes: You should not even have a liscence.

dave101
05-28-2006, 04:13 PM
Yes tony cuts my hair.

And yes my cars FF, however I got big into figuring out drift cause I can actually pull a crazy drift with a FF car.

If you know how to transfer your weight just right, when you slide out and initial the E brake you can completely clear corners.

hence also why my entry speed is around 80 K because you need enough speed to clear them.

good for fucking you!

honestly i dont think anybody gives a shit. your just gonna get flamed

LudeRoca
05-28-2006, 05:48 PM
wow you are a fucking idiot buddy. You should get your lisence cut up first of all your to stupid to have one. And quit acting like your Paul walker cause you aint faggot.

CryoCarnage
05-28-2006, 05:54 PM
guys, he has akagi in his name. its form initial d. HE MUST be JDM!

cujo_cjc
05-28-2006, 06:06 PM
you are fucken retarded
end of story:guns:

h_s
05-28-2006, 06:17 PM
stop flaming him, i guarantee every one on this forum has and will do stupid shit like speeding, street racing and "drifting/ebrake turns"

only difference is his ignorance has led him to believe that all this stuff is all good and safe with a good driver but its not because its not in a controlled environment (strip/track)

honestly a selected few on this forum have this holier than thou attitude which should really stop

look at toma, a beyond member thats been around the forums for a while saying hes escaped police helicopters and cruisers, (and a whole discussion about it afterwards) whereas if a newbie came up with the same shit then he would get flamed like no tomorrow

nismodrifter
05-28-2006, 06:26 PM
Yeah I always drive 80KPH in neighborhoods! Damn kids always get in the way though (Where I got all of the "rock" chips on my front bumper).

Commanderwiggin
05-28-2006, 06:26 PM
I tried to drift once with 19 year old suspension and an open diff...Now I'm getting new suspension and an lsd. :clap:

Grip172
05-28-2006, 06:32 PM
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA FAG

blue Zed
05-28-2006, 06:36 PM
I notice that to where are tho holy holies when these said ppl. did the same thing.

xcelr8
05-28-2006, 06:45 PM
:drama:

Skyline_Addict
05-28-2006, 06:58 PM
this post gets my vote for the most self contradictary post ever.

"i doriftoed my FF car just now and it was so fun!...hmmm, time to go on beyond.ca to tell people to drive safely now"

\JCAR/
05-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Yes tony cuts my hair.

Yes tony cuts my hair.

wow you need to take all these nessecary steps to speed threw a school zone...wow i have been doing it wrong all these years

oh do i need tony to cut my hair before or after i do steps 1-3???

+1 for ban

Nissanaddict
05-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by h_s

look at toma, a beyond member thats been around the forums for a while saying hes escaped police helicopters and cruisers, (and a whole discussion about it afterwards) whereas if a newbie came up with the same shit then he would get flamed like no tomorrow

Oh but he's exempt, because he has a good heart, and wants to rid the world of poverty and those evil capitalist bitches remember? :rolleyes: At least this guy learned his lesson. I've learned mine. Lost a car, I was FREAKING lucky not to hurt myself or my passenger. Was he stupid for doing it? Yep. Did he learn his lesson? Most likely. And now he's trying to prevent people from making his mistake. It may prevent one person from doing it, and that could save a life. Everyone needs to stop acting so hooooly.

RotaryDrifter
05-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Good job!!.. now wind up an give yourself a nice echoing smack:thumbsup:

crXbuSit
05-28-2006, 07:34 PM
FF prelude drifter? :banghead: :bullshit:

dave101
05-28-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict

Oh but he's exempt, because he has a good heart, and wants to rid the world of poverty and those evil capitalist bitches remember? :rolleyes: At least this guy learned his lesson. I've learned mine. Lost a car, I was FREAKING lucky not to hurt myself or my passenger. Was he stupid for doing it? Yep. Did he learn his lesson? Most likely. And now he's trying to prevent people from making his mistake. It may prevent one person from doing it, and that could save a life. Everyone needs to stop acting so hooooly.

no, he just wants attention

kaput
05-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Guys, this is probably one of the first posts on beyond where someone actually learned something and claims to have changed their ways for the better. Shouldn't we be celebrating? In fact, I think I will go break out some bubbly. Diet coke bitches :thumbsup:

FiveFreshFish
05-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by kaput
Guys, this is probably one of the first posts on beyond where someone actually learned something and claims to have changed their ways for the better. Shouldn't we be celebrating? In fact, I think I will go break out some bubbly. Diet coke bitches :thumbsup:

:werd: Takes a big man to publicly admit his errors and face his critics.

A790
05-28-2006, 08:53 PM
Werd :werd: , though he should have known what he was doing was dumb before he fucked it up.

Zephyr
05-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Wrong drivetrain.
Wrong place to do it.
Stupid actions.
Unsafe actions.

I hope you really learned something out of this. I don't think anymore flaming is necessary.

:closed: