PDA

View Full Version : FS: B16 with B20b

illeagle
05-29-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm selling my second gen B16 as a complete swap for an EF civic. So yes, everything needed to swap this into an EF comes with the set up. I also bought a B20b cuz i was gonna build a CRVtec, that goes with the B16 as well.

B20
- no tranny
- no distributer
- has crack where the intermediate shaft bolts up to, no leaks.

B16a
- no leaks
- Avid-billet solid mounts and brakets
- EF shift linkage with C's short throw shifter.
- M's K&N wash and re-use intake
- OEM Integra axles, no damaged boots
- YS1 tranny with OEM limited slip
- timing belt, and new OEM tentioner, water pump, thermostat, cam seals only have about 3,000km's of use on them
- replaced the headgasket over winter with a new OEM gasket. (1,200km's)
- ARP head studs
- replaced the ignition module, and coil 2 months ago, new cap and rotor as well.
- a set of MSD wires and a set of stock spark plug wires (on the B20)
- vented valve cover, comes with a megan catch can.. or you can just plug the lines.
- always used synthetic oil, always changed on a regular basis.
- tranny is good, shifts good, no grinds, good pedal feel, new Honda MTF poured in last month. no leaks
- Exedy stage 1 clutch, pressure plate, and machined stock flywheel done 4,000kms ago.. still holds great.

there's prolly more i'm forgetting to add (little things), don't hesistate to ask.. anyways, i'm only asking $3,500 obo for the complete swap for both motors and 1 tranny.. :eek:

dj_honda
05-29-2006, 10:03 PM
the B16A is a second gen with OBD1 engine harness. Intake manifold gasket is new as well.

danlowteg
05-29-2006, 10:30 PM
pmd

freakin
05-29-2006, 11:00 PM
PM'd

illeagle
05-30-2006, 12:25 AM
all PM's replied.. If a buyer doesen't want some parts just PM, and i can play with the price a bit.

illeagle
05-31-2006, 05:55 PM
OK, i'm getting 5 PM's a day from people asking me for just the tranny. I want to sell the B16 with this "rare" tranny so i can get rid of it faster. BUT if someone really wants the tranny, they can have it for $1,000...