PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion question

bspot
05-30-2006, 09:08 AM
I'm new to these types of games, and I have no idea what it means when a spell says it "Turns the undead"

Do you cast it on zombies and they go after your enemies? Do you cast it on your enemy when zombies are around?

RC-Cola
05-30-2006, 09:48 AM
It will turn the Undead (Zombies, Skeletons etc) away from you, they will become afraid and run away.

bspot
05-30-2006, 11:50 AM
Sweet! Thanks.

heavyD
05-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by RC-Cola
It will turn the Undead (Zombies, Skeletons etc) away from you, they will become afraid and run away.

It's quite useful in some dungeons that are full of Zombies & Skeletons as it can take alot of weapon hits to take them down and destructive magic is almost useless against them also.

b_t
05-30-2006, 05:14 PM
I only use it against Dread Zombies because those things are fucking invincible. Its not even worth it to spend the weapon hit points fighting them.

GQBalla
05-30-2006, 05:28 PM
^^^ just bring out your repair hammers and fix away!!

AJL
05-30-2006, 08:11 PM
In the "Making of Oblivion" one designer absoulutly loves the undead. Truth be told hes the level designer... so im assuming thats why there are so many of those stupid ceatures wandering around.
I didnt know that the spell actually did that. I thought it was for summoning the undead. I need that spell!