PDA

View Full Version : buying new Honda/Nissan?

GTS Jeff
04-04-2003, 03:48 AM
lemme know and ill hook u up with major savings.

hjr
04-04-2003, 10:59 AM
you working at a dealer or something?

|[NAVIGATOR]|
04-04-2003, 11:32 AM
Edmonton?

My dad might get a Nissan Altima or Maxima

GTS Jeff
04-04-2003, 12:18 PM
lol no i dont work at a dealership but i do have some hookups to save u a lot of money. ive already done so for one guy on this board (not sure if he wants everyone to know about his new car yet tho so i wont say who).

it doesnt matter if u live in calgary or edmonton...just get me a price quote from a dealership and i will beat that price for u.

D'z Nutz
04-04-2003, 12:43 PM
Hey, if you're helping someone at the dealership make a sale, aren't you supposed to get a bit of commission as well?? My dad referred a friend of his to the dealer that sold him a car once and he got like $100 out of it or something like that.

GTS Jeff
04-04-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Hey, if you're helping someone at the dealership make a sale, aren't you supposed to get a bit of commission as well?? My dad referred a friend of his to the dealer that sold him a car once and he got like $100 out of it or something like that. yep! thats exactly what im doing...i make some commission by referring your sale to a dealership....but trust me itll be a way better price than u could get on your own.

Ferio_vti
04-04-2003, 12:52 PM
Can you get parts from the dealership???

GTS Jeff
04-04-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
Can you get parts from the dealership??? uhh the dealership is in bc so that would be a pain

benyl
04-04-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
lemme know and ill hook u up with major savings.

How bout Infiniti or Acura?

max_boost
04-04-2003, 02:17 PM
Let me refer you some people

Stratus Power
Xylathane GTR
lammer
Calarina
Dope Dealer

max_boost
04-04-2003, 02:17 PM
So do you have any word when the 350Z convertible is coming?

CRXguy
04-04-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Stratus Power
Xylathane GTR
lammer
Calarina
Dope Dealer

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

The self proclaimed "Beyond Bully" has spoken. :rofl:

max_boost
04-04-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

The self proclaimed "Beyond Bully" has spoken. :rofl:
Yes, self proclaimed madd skillz.....your skillz weren't so mad that night when you lost to a Honduh, and with me driving to boot! bwahhahaha:tongue:

CRXguy
04-04-2003, 02:37 PM
No, I still have my "madd skillz."

I just think you've improved your skillz, even though I hate to admit it! :tongue:

G
04-04-2003, 03:31 PM

Stratus Power
Xylathane GTR
lammer
Calarina
Dope Dealer

Max that's cold...

Ferio_vti
04-04-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by G

Max that's cold...

But worth the laugh. :rofl:

|[NAVIGATOR]|
04-04-2003, 05:21 PM
GTS Jeff my dad is probably goin to the dealership next weekend, because of all the damn snow, I don't think he wants to test drive it in this weather. I'll PM whne hes got a quota.

Stratus_Power
04-04-2003, 05:27 PM
damn u Max

GTS Jeff
04-04-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by benyl

How bout Infiniti or Acura? Honda and Nissan

sexualbanana
04-04-2003, 10:42 PM
find me a 350

GTS Jeff
04-04-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
find me a 350 if u want a hook up, here is the process.

1. find the best price that u can get for the car that u want. get the price quote from the dealership.
2. fax the quote to me.
3. ill talk to my dealership.
4. theyll call u with a better price, and financing options if u need.
5. then u just buy thru that dealership.

max_boost
04-05-2003, 04:59 AM
if u want a hook up, here is the process.

1. find the best price that u can get for the car that u want. get the price quote from the dealership.
2. fax the quote to me.
5. then u just buy thru that dealership.

1. REquires a lot of haggling etc.
2. Like the actual quote the dealer guy gives you? Beacuse they will never print you out a copy of the quote. Or do we send you a piece of paper with the price? LOL
3. OK
4. OK
5. IN the end, requires way too much work

If you know how to bargain and the salesguy wants the deal bad enough, he will know how to close it.......just my 2 cents

max_boost
04-05-2003, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by G

Max that's cold...

Only thing that is cold is mother nature.....I give them kiddies until the end of summer......then let the flames rage on! bwhahha:rofl:

I use to get flamed all the time whenever I talked about getting a new car......funny thing is, those peeps who cussed me are still driving the same car!:dunno: :thumbsup:

Stratus_Power
04-05-2003, 10:36 AM

Only thing that is cold is mother nature.....I give them kiddies until the end of summer......then let the flames rage on! bwhahha:rofl:

I use to get flamed all the time whenever I talked about getting a new car......funny thing is, those peeps who cussed me are still driving the same car!:dunno: :thumbsup:

bring it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn *flame suit on*

GTS Jeff
04-05-2003, 10:46 AM

1. REquires a lot of haggling etc.
2. Like the actual quote the dealer guy gives you? Beacuse they will never print you out a copy of the quote. Or do we send you a piece of paper with the price? LOL
3. OK
4. OK
5. IN the end, requires way too much work

If you know how to bargain and the salesguy wants the deal bad enough, he will know how to close it.......just my 2 cents 1.well the point of getting the best price u can find is to pay the least. wheres the asian in you?

2. yea they will. they have a special form for it too. how do i know this? cuz ive already done this and saved ppl lots of money.

3. ok

4. ok

5. thats your opinion. but i think that having overseen the process, its not much more work to save a few grand.

|[NAVIGATOR]|
04-05-2003, 11:42 AM
Whats the max you've saved for a person(s)?

max_boost
04-05-2003, 12:14 PM
1.well the point of getting the best price u can find is to pay the least. wheres the asian in you?

2. yea they will. they have a special form for it too. how do i know this? cuz ive already done this and saved ppl lots of money.

3. ok

4. ok

5. thats your opinion. but i think that having overseen the process, its not much more work to save a few grand.

1. Most dealerships are moving towads a one price policy, no haggling

2. I got screwed because every dealer I go to, refuse to give me that quote sheet

3. OK

4. OK

5. Go in, tell them what price you want to buy the car at.....be reasonable and if they don't sell it, leave......lol They will call you back, gauranteed unless you low ball lol

But how much are you saving these people on average? Unless it is over $3000......I can do it on my own :D

max_boost
04-05-2003, 12:20 PM
On-line is the best way to shop!
Make Model Trim Color
Nissan 350Z Performance Glacier Pearl (ext.) / Charcoal Interior (int.)

Additional options requested:
Base Price 44,900.00
• QX1 - Glacier Pearl 285.00
• Z5 - Charcoal Interior N/C
• Transport and PDI 1,150.00
• Air Conditioning Tax 100.00
• Tire Tax and Lien Registration (included) 60.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub-Total 46,435.00
GST (7.00 %) 3,250.45
Total 49,685.45

Give me your lowest price, if it serious is a bargain, I'll order one. Is it still 6 months? Perfect time for a winter beater haha

Dope Dealer
04-05-2003, 12:22 PM

Dope Dealer

"Hey buddy, Fuck you!" - dekekt1 :)

max_boost
04-05-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

"Hey buddy, Fuck you!" - dekekt1 :) :thumbsup: Call it motivation.....BITCH:guns:

Dope Dealer
04-05-2003, 12:24 PM
:thumbsup: Call it motivation.....BITCH:guns:

You just want a ride.

:nut: :rofl: :poosie: :thumbsup:

Dope Dealer
04-05-2003, 12:28 PM
BTW, If it's from a BC dealer, wait may be a bit longer than 6 months for a 350Z.

I know Brasso offers 6 months minimum for a 350Z, but that's in Calgary. BC is bigger :)

max_boost
04-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

You just want a ride.

:nut: :rofl: :poosie: :thumbsup:

LOL
You just need to cover your ass or else your name will be permanently on the list bwhhaha Its ok, I don't plan to cross any names out for awhile :rofl:

Anyway, I talked to Andrew at Brasso about 1 month ago, he said the wait on the Performance Package is April/May delivery but I highly doubt it! NOthing ever goes as planned lol

Fcuk guy, just go get one, JeffTypeR can hook you up too:nut:

GTS Jeff
04-05-2003, 01:00 PM

1. Most dealerships are moving towads a one price policy, no haggling

2. I got screwed because every dealer I go to, refuse to give me that quote sheet

3. OK

4. OK

5. Go in, tell them what price you want to buy the car at.....be reasonable and if they don't sell it, leave......lol They will call you back, gauranteed unless you low ball lol

But how much are you saving these people on average? Unless it is over $3000......I can do it on my own :D

1. true, but not all of them have done this, and if they have, then that means u save even more if u buy thru me! haha

2. i think its cuz you're short

3. ok

4. ok

5. on the last transaction, i think i saved unnamed beyond member something crazy like 6 grand..AND good financing to boot (his credit wasnt the best either)

and about the wait on 350z's, id have to check. my dad bought his 350z thru this dealership. he put in an order a few months before they were released, then the car arrived at the dealership. it sat around the dealer lot for another couple months while the dealership begged my dad to buy the car, and he finally did. last i heard (this was back in feb though) the dealership had 2 other 350z's that were unsold and just being driven by the owner of the dealership and the owners son. all this could have changed by now, but if anyone is serious about a 350z, let me know.

Stratus_Power
04-05-2003, 02:48 PM
so the saving is ~ about 3000? cuz i gotta agree with Max it seems like alot of hassle if its only for a couple hundred bucks.. but couple grand.. hmm

max_boost
04-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
so the saving is ~ about 3000? cuz i gotta agree with Max it seems like alot of hassle if its only for a couple hundred bucks.. but couple grand.. hmm

Ok I won't flame you but are you planning to get a Nissan/Acura? I know you are in University and that is important for Asian parents. They will buy you a car, its only a matter of what and when.

I'm willing to bet that you pick up a car before the rest of my hit list

Stratus_Power
04-05-2003, 03:01 PM

Ok I won't flame you but are you planning to get a Nissan/Acura? I know you are in University and that is important for Asian parents. They will buy you a car, its only a matter of what and when.

I'm willing to bet that you pick up a car before the rest of my hit list

hehe yeh my dad said for sure 100% i'll get a car before i graduate, but he's a little reluctant to get it this summer cuz im still gonna stay in Campus for next year so he thinks it will be kind of a waste to get one now.. But as long as i get some good grades this semester i dont think it would be a problem haha

Right now rite on top of my " want " list is the non-v6 Accord coupe. going to wait til Finals are over, head back to Calgary then go show my mom.. its a little over the given budget but now that Jeff might be able to get me a good deal then i think i might have a shot :P

*if not i'll look into a used Premium RSX*

max_boost
04-05-2003, 03:09 PM
*if not i'll look into a used Premium RSX* :rofl: :rofl: Now that is what I am talking about!!!:thumbsup:

buh_buh
04-05-2003, 03:16 PM
don't you have to pay additional taxes in BC? So after you pay GST + PST you still end up paying less than here?

max_boost
04-05-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
don't you have to pay additional taxes in BC? So after you pay GST + PST you still end up paying less than here?

Nope! Proof of residence with Drivers License and Health Care Card!:thumbsup:

sexualbanana
04-05-2003, 05:07 PM
sweet

GTS Jeff
04-05-2003, 05:33 PM
on the last transaction, i think i saved unnamed beyond member something crazy like 6 grand..AND good financing to boot oops....uhhh by 6 grand i meant 2 grand....haha sorry guys

sexualbanana
04-05-2003, 06:05 PM
oops....uhhh by 6 grand i meant 2 grand....haha sorry guys

and by honda/nissan u meant kia/hyundai right?? haha

|[NAVIGATOR]|
04-05-2003, 07:51 PM

and by honda/nissan u meant kia/hyundai right?? haha

:rofl: I got a feeling Jeff is gonna start flaming you?:dunno: lol

RSeXy
04-05-2003, 08:10 PM

*if not i'll look into a used Premium RSX*

buy my mom's! haha...premium RSX!! she wants to get a silver 350z LOL

GTS Jeff
04-05-2003, 08:33 PM

and by honda/nissan u meant kia/hyundai right?? haha hahahaha to tell u the truth, i can actually get deals on kias and hyundais as well.....but i didnt want to post that here haha

88CRX
04-05-2003, 09:55 PM
What kind of price on the new Civic Type R thats coming?

max_boost
04-05-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
What kind of price on the new Civic Type R thats coming? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

GTS Jeff
04-06-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX
What kind of price on the new Civic Type R thats coming?
if u want a hook up, here is the process.

2. fax the quote to me.
5. then u just buy thru that dealership. and there is no civic type r coming out.

Paul
04-06-2003, 04:36 PM
I've always had good luck with going to the dealership a half hour before it closes on the last day of the month. They are usually despirate to make sales then. It's how i picked up my integra and my altima.

Stratus_Power
04-06-2003, 06:18 PM
i heard now is a good time to buy a car..
1) March/April is one of the slowest sellling month
2) go near the end of month when they are desperate to hit quota
3) Right now with the War and stuff the sales might even be lower

Zephyr
04-06-2003, 07:28 PM
my bro bought his accord like 6 grand cheaper than what others pay for and free oil changes. we went to the dealer like 10 min before they closed and dragged the deal to like 3 hours overtime and the guy was like 'OK!' and gave in to our demands...

max_boost
04-06-2003, 08:55 PM
i heard now is a good time to buy a car..
1) March/April is one of the slowest sellling month
2) go near the end of month when they are desperate to hit quota
3) Right now with the War and stuff the sales might even be lower But given that I don't think you will even visit a dealership before the end of April:rofl: :zzz:

Stratus_Power
04-06-2003, 09:07 PM
But given that I don't think you will even visit a dealership before the end of April:rofl: :zzz:

shit man it aint looking good at all.. the original plan was i convince my mom, then my dad ( still working in HK) when he comes back during the Summer, originally around the same time as after the finals ( cuz my bday is May1st)

but now w/ the SARS he probably wont back at all this summer.. and if he's not here.. i doubt i'll be getting a car... and if i dont get it this summer the earliest is Xmas..

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

you can start flaming me now haha

max_boost
04-06-2003, 10:09 PM

shit man it aint looking good at all.. the original plan was i convince my mom, then my dad ( still working in HK) when he comes back during the Summer, originally around the same time as after the finals ( cuz my bday is May1st)

but now w/ the SARS he probably wont back at all this summer.. and if he's not here.. i doubt i'll be getting a car... and if i dont get it this summer the earliest is Xmas..

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

you can start flaming me now haha

LOL
Buddy, do yourself a favor and the rest of us a favor and don't post up threads about buying a car then......:rofl:

Like lammer, posting up that thread about buying a car from Acura, well we told we have hookups and haven't heard from him since! bwhahha

Stratus_Power
04-06-2003, 10:11 PM

LOL
Buddy, do yourself a favor and the rest of us a favor and don't post up threads about buying a car then......:rofl:

Like lammer, posting up that thread about buying a car from Acura, well we told we have hookups and haven't heard from him since! bwhahha

haha yeh im done now.. well the next thread i post about it will be pics of the car hahaha

lammer
04-06-2003, 10:56 PM

LOL

quit yer bitchin'

ninjak84
04-06-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
we went to the dealer like 10 min before they closed and dragged the deal to like 3 hours overtime and the guy was like 'OK!' and gave in to our demands...

Hah!
Nice work, I hate car salesmen! :guns:
ESPECIALLY the ones at 5th Ave Auto Haus. Wow, talk about being disrespectful.

Me and my Dad went to check out a nice 1995 GTI VR6 a while back (for me), and we waited 30 minutes for someone to help us! We even asked the secretary, and she was like "Geez....hold your horses."
When we finally took it for a drive, there was a knocking under the hood, and the salesman told us it was "Probably some tumbleweed stuck in the engine"
My Dad pulled over, and the fucking exhaust manifold was loose!!!
So finally, we made an offer, and the guy was like "No way, that's crap, never in a million years."
We left, and the next day, the cocksucker calls back saying "Well, I've reconsidered, and I just might let you have the car for your price." . My Dad told him to wait there until an hour after they closed, and said we would show up with cash.
Well, we sure as hell didn't show up. Haha, it was raining too! He kept calling and leaving messages like "It's raining like hell, and I have to close the gates, call me when you get this".
Me and my Dad just sat there watching TV, laughing our asses off everytime he would leave a message.
Serves him right.

*End rant*

max_boost
04-06-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by lammer

quit yer bitchin'

Originally posted by legendboy
The New sales manager at NW acura is one of my good friends.

Originally posted by lammer
hrmm lets talk :D heheh

I guess things didn't work out:dunno: :nut: