PDA

View Full Version : WTF?? MR2 Spyder at dealership??

Akagi
05-31-2006, 06:57 PM
MR2 Spyder is being sold at a dealership in quebec! Canada!!

.. Can you say ILLEGAL:thumbsdow

Found this on canadatrader.com

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=20990292&pgno=2&srt=1

Someone is in for a BIG suprize....

:drama:

BoS_DC2
05-31-2006, 09:22 PM
Well, I know that MR-S aren't in production in Canada but why would it be illegal? Couldn't they just buy it from the states and bring it back up to Canada? :confused:

t-im
05-31-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by BoS_DC2
Well, I know that MR-S aren't in production in Canada but why would it be illegal? Couldn't they just buy it from the states and bring it back up to Canada? :confused:

No. They can't be registered in Canada.

BoS_DC2
05-31-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by t-im

No. They can't be registered in Canada.

Oh okay, damn, mr-s are nice though.. Anyone know why they can't be registered here?

M_K_3
05-31-2006, 09:48 PM
^ yea i would like to know too

C4S
05-31-2006, 11:17 PM
They are just selling it .. not mean you can drive it on the roads .. :rofl:

Lo)2enz0
05-31-2006, 11:56 PM
they are illegal cause the front bumper doesn't meet our regulations i believe. its stupid, just like how the R32 doesn't either...grrr

Ashkente
06-01-2006, 12:00 AM
It's on the RIV list. That's enough reason.

djayz
06-01-2006, 12:01 AM
quebecors are exempt from canada's rules havent ya heard? :rofl:

not a bad price tho

Akagi
06-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Haha all I konw is when the person who purchases that vehicle gets a speeding ticket or accident

Hes in for a HEll of a suprize:whipped:

Gravy_83
06-01-2006, 05:36 PM
this is by far not the most crooked thing coming out of quebec. im from new brunswick and we had problems with people from quebec taking completly wrecked cars and selling them with other registrations and fixing em so they look good but fell apart weeks after buying. quebec is full of con artists

Akagi
06-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Gravy_83
this is by far not the most crooked thing coming out of quebec. im from new brunswick and we had problems with people from quebec taking completly wrecked cars and selling them with other registrations and fixing em so they look good but fell apart weeks after buying. quebec is full of con artists

Sounds alittle like Hot Wheels Auto:guns:

arian_ma
06-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Akagi
Haha all I konw is when the person who purchases that vehicle gets a speeding ticket or accident

Hes in for a HEll of a suprize:whipped:

They won't be doing either of those because they'll never be getting the car registered ;)

Gravy_83
06-02-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Akagi

Sounds alittle like Hot Wheels Auto:guns:

thats great those god damn quebecers are teaching albertans how to be crooks haha and for those wondering why im bashing quebec so much is because im from new brunswick and have family that moved to quebec and they allmost instantly turned into pricks...i work with people from quebec and they are pricks...and i deal with customers from quebec and they are pricks...hahahaha

Akagi
06-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Gravy_83

thats great those god damn quebecers are teaching albertans how to be crooks haha and for those wondering why im bashing quebec so much is because im from new brunswick and have family that moved to quebec and they allmost instantly turned into pricks...i work with people from quebec and they are pricks...and i deal with customers from quebec and they are pricks...hahahaha

dood.. I think its time for your monthly Midol:thumbsup:

jk jk