PDA

View Full Version : FS: Alpine CDA 7995 For Parts

TEAMFaint
05-31-2006, 07:12 PM
Yes I am going to try to sell my CDA 7995. I recieved this deck from a member on the board and when it was shipped it suffered damage. Unfortunately I did not have insurance and I waited too long to test out the deck to see if it works so I could not file a dispute with paypal. What happened was you could hear the disc scraping somewhere inside of the deck, it did not hurt the performance, but me being the perfectionist I am I tried to get this fixed. I rigged up a spring to sit on a piece inside the deck and this stopped the scraping. Unfortunately when I pressed eject to release the CD that was currently loaded it said there was no CD inside. I then proceeded taking apart the deck so I could remove the CD, and now I cant get it back together. This should be a simple fix for anyone who is knowledgable in car audio, but unfortunately there are no speciality shops that can fix this for me in town, and I dont feel like making a road trip to Calgary just to get it fixed.

Anyways thats the story, so if anyone is interested in any parts from this deck, or the whole deck itself let me know.

I paid $250 for this deck and I am pretty much pooched outta all my money. So I'll start off at $150 OBO; shoot me an offer if you figure this is too high. But I'm pretty positive an car audio tech could fix this for at the highest $70.

I still have ALL the parts; NONE of the parts are missing so the fix would be easy for someone knowledgable.

Thanks for the interest.

spike7ss
06-02-2006, 11:51 PM
send me some pics, would you take another deck in trade?

TEAMFaint
06-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by spike7ss
send me some pics, would you take another deck in trade?

Will take pics 2morrow for it is @ my friends house right now. Yes I would consider a trade. Looking for a MP3 deck with at least 3 preouts.