PDA

View Full Version : Anyone dealt with Davenport Motorsports?

sxtasy
05-31-2006, 08:31 PM
Im looking to modify an 06 Sierra with the Duramax deisel, looking to put about 5k+ into it. Not happy at all with the service I've gotten in the past from Stripetech, so I was thinkin about heading down to Davenport. Looking for mostly exterior mods for the truck (suspension, wheels, tires) maybe some performance mods as well. How are these guys to deal with? Are truck mods up their alley? If not anyone recommend a good shop for me?
thanks

D. Dub
05-31-2006, 09:27 PM
From my understanding davenport does good work and kn ows what they're doing...but that comes at a price.

lowryder99
06-01-2006, 09:02 AM
I would rather deal with Superbee Truck accessories in wetaskiwin. Their prices are way more reasonable and they do amazing work with newer GM trucks.

Just look at the owners 03 crewcab, the truck is SICK.

If you want the dudes number just PM me and ill hit you up with the info. Or you could just go to his site at www.superbeegt.com (they do lots of online sales, or at least that's where I buy all my stuff from them, the odd time if I need something installed ill take the couple hour drive because the price is worth it)