PDA

View Full Version : Filters. Where to buy

Beanie_baby
06-01-2006, 09:58 PM
I want to buy a couple filters but I want to know the best and cheapest place. I want to buy a polarizer and maybe a UV or Starcross. I don't want name brand but a good other brand that will work just as good. I want to pay under 100 bucks. Also is there a filter kit that I can buy? I heard there's a kit with multiple filters at various sizes for a certain price. I want to buy it tomorrow because i'm going to be going to the Three hills car show and I want green grass and blue sky :D Thanks

TurboMedic
06-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Cheaper is unfortunately not better, the filters need to be good quality...I've found most places to be of reasonable price with little variance......Ebay works, I've bought filters off it before...just look at brands and shit

lint
06-01-2006, 10:52 PM
what size filters?

Beanie_baby
06-02-2006, 07:40 PM
I need a 52 filter and a 58. I would like a polarizer for the 52. I don't want to get it off ebay I need to buy it either tonight or tomorrow morning. I haven't had the money, but now I do so I want to buy one or two. I don't want canon brand because I can't afford a $130 filter. I need the best cheapest brand. I just don't know who has the largest selection.

muse017
06-02-2006, 09:31 PM
I would recommand to wait till you have enough money.
Filter brand like Hoya or B&W are definitely worth it.
Don't buy cheap filters, i bet you are going to end up buying better one later.