PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1992 Acura Legend 4 dr (Body Damage - Fix Up or For Parts)

ReasonOne
06-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Hi Everybody,

I was originally going to use this car to fix another one I had like it, but someone bought my other one as is - and now I am stuck with a parts car I don't really need. Here's the down low:

1992 Acura Legend 4dr
234,xxx km
3.2 L V6 (200 hp)
Automatic transmission
pearl white in colour
black leather interior
factory Acura rims
fully loaded
no radio

What is damaged on the car:

Driver's side rear door smashed
Rear window smashed
Driver's side tires flat

Battery is flat but it does run. I will verify with the DMV in the next few days if it has a clean title or is written off. I will also take pics over the weekend so you can see the damage. If you want pics, ask and I will email them to you (after the weekend, of course). These cars are worth quite a bit fixed up, but I don't have the space or the time for it. I have another project that has taken priority over this one. Lots of valuable parts on here, boys and girls.

My asking price is $1100 obo (the drivetrain is worth more than that). You can either user it for parts or fix it up. I live in Airdrie, but the car is located in Calgary. I'd rather sell it as is than take the time to tow it up to where I live. I am very flexible on the price, so don't let it scare you off too much. You can PM me regarding any questions about it or for pics.

I'm also willing to take a car with some cash for it. Obviously at this price I'm not expecting something extravagant. Preferably a 5-spd car or a much older car from the 60's or 70's but let me know what you've got. I don't have a problem taking another car that requires some work either.

:)

ReasonOne
06-03-2006, 09:02 PM
I also neglected to mention I have a set of seats for an early 90's maxima that was thrown in with the car purchase. Since I got them with the car the next person will get them too. Unless someone specifically needs them they can PM me about it and we can go from there.

Team_Mclaren
06-03-2006, 10:08 PM
if you are willing to part im interested in a few items

also, pics would help

LudeRoca
06-04-2006, 12:23 AM
send pics to [email protected]

3G
06-04-2006, 12:28 AM
pics to [email protected] plz

ReasonOne
06-04-2006, 11:27 PM
I'm afraid I can't part it out as it is parked at a friends and he wants it out of his backyard.

ReasonOne
06-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Price lowered to $1000 OBO

kosser70
09-30-2006, 10:23 PM
pics to [email protected]

legendboy
10-02-2006, 08:37 AM
post up pics or email to [email protected]

CompactTuning
07-26-2007, 10:36 PM
do you still have this car??
i'm interested but i see the post is a little old.
PM ME Asap

ReasonOne
07-27-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm afraid I've sold this car long ago.

Mods please close this thread when time permits.