PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Bronco Full Size 4X4 For Sale

EternalRage
04-04-2003, 07:35 PM
I have a 1988 ford bronco for sale, i used to use it to tow around my track car, but i no longer need it as i am selling the car.

I am the second owner, (i know the original owner) it is in good condition for the year, it has about 290,000 km on the body, but the motor and tranny were rebuilt about three years ago, it has been on two long trips to the States since the rebuild, so i estimate the new engine and tranny to have about 100,000 km on them,

The body was all fixed, ( it had some rust, ) and it was prepped for off-roading, it never got the paint job to finish the restore, but it is all primered, and ready for paint, ( actually looks good for primer, it is black and brown)

it has the removable top, and i have a bikini top for it too, i took it off-roading a few times this last summer, and it did really well, it kept up with trucks that people had spent tons of money on, and it never got stuck,

it has a automatic tranny, w/overdrive and it has the 302 motor, ( fuel injected )

i am asking $1,500 for it, i have put a new timing chain, water pump, heater core, alt, in the last year, and i had the tranny serviced at the end of last racing season,

if you are interested, please call me at 1-403-807-7134, or pm me,

email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Renewed Import,
JDM Engines and Performance Upgrades.
[email protected]

EternalRage
04-11-2003, 01:33 PM
nobody wants it? it would make a excellent mud truck?