PDA

View Full Version : Toyota museum

Redlyne_mr2
06-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Damn I dont know how I missed this last time I was in Cali, Ill have to catch it next time.
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123636562

streetarab
06-04-2006, 07:41 PM
no supras?! still a damn nice collection, its weird seein the old crappy cars in perfect showroom condition...

Maxt
06-04-2006, 08:04 PM
The Toyota museum in Nagoya Nagakute Aichi is a must visit as well. The next community over is Toyota city, home of Toyota, go figure, so the museum is top knotch.
Again they had no Supra, and only about 10percent of vehicles were Toyota, but they were some of Toyota's best.. The supra is even really not considered to be any kind of collector classic car yet in Japan, it would be like putting a late model Z-28 camaro or a newer mustang GT in a museum...
Its pretty cool though, more of an all around automobiles of the world museum than just, Toyopet( original toyota name).
The even had a mint no miler mazda cosmo 110 sport, and mitsubishi copied Jeeps....

Redlyne_mr2
06-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by streetarab
no supras?! still a damn nice collection, its weird seein the old crappy cars in perfect showroom condition...
There was a black supra in front of the convertible prototype celica. Maxt, Ive seen video of that museum in Japan, its nuts, its several stories if Im not mistaken and looks like a mall inside.

Sharpie
06-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by streetarab
Old crappy cars? Those things are classics and are far from crappy!:D

crazydriver
06-04-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

There was a black supra in front of the convertible prototype celica. Maxt, Ive seen video of that museum in Japan, its nuts, its several stories if Im not mistaken and looks like a mall inside.

do you have a link to the vid?

streetarab
06-05-2006, 01:12 AM
i mean like the old camrys where you cant find one that doesnt have duct tape holdin it together :drama: