PDA

View Full Version : Remember this right before you go to bed....

legendboy
04-04-2003, 08:04 PM
You never know whats creeping around when your sleeping....
|
\/

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMTIwNzc1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMTIwNzc2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMTIwNzc3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

bol
04-04-2003, 08:07 PM
holy jebus!

Stratus_Power
04-04-2003, 08:15 PM
holy shit thats pretty cool? did u kill it? u should keep it as a pet

RX-7_TWINTURBO
04-04-2003, 08:16 PM
i dont think spiders get that big in calgary

Ekliptix
04-04-2003, 08:27 PM
Those were taken in Australia

[GaGe]
04-04-2003, 08:36 PM
holy fuck, that's huge! is that a tarantula? :dunno:

LUDELVR
04-04-2003, 09:09 PM
fuck, I thought that was at your house!!! haha, I was like, fuck that I'm not going there anymore!! hahahaha

Scott
04-04-2003, 09:16 PM
Thats fuckin nasty!

rsxrsx
04-04-2003, 09:31 PM
i think i'm going to have nightmares from now on:rofl: :rofl:it's so fecken huge :rofl:

three.eighteen.
04-04-2003, 09:59 PM
heh, i remember as a little kid my grandma was taking care of my little brother and me, and this one night, i dun remember why, she picked up one of the shoes sitting in the front doorway and the hugest fucking nightcrawler i've ever seen was under it, like a freakin snake...why does scary shit always gotta hide?

kaput
04-04-2003, 11:00 PM

legendboy
04-04-2003, 11:03 PM
my cousins went to indonesia a couple years ago, well, they took one picture againsed a wall and when they got back, then noticed something in the shadow right above there heads. It was a 6" across spider.......

98Max
04-04-2003, 11:26 PM
is that a brown recluse? all my friends are afraid of spiders like little pussies.....but those brown recluses get to me

Dj_Stylz
04-04-2003, 11:29 PM
Holly Shit!!! That thing is fuckin huge.

D'z Nutz
04-04-2003, 11:36 PM
That's freaky, but Ekliptix would've taken better pictures :D Hahaha!

This guy I once knew went to Australia frequently and he said that you could be driving down the outback and then all of a sudden a huge ass spider atleast the size of your hand would smack into your windshield and then slide right off. That'd scare the shit ouf of me!

Phats
04-05-2003, 12:16 AM
haha, that thing is rediculous, I'm gonna show my g/f, she hates spiders, and will probably try and kick my ass for showing her the picture, nice

Davetronz
04-05-2003, 12:25 AM
Good god, I hate anything that is amphibian, reptile or arachnid.

I am NOT fucking sleeping....

I like going to Petland and stuff because I want to get a Blue Gold Macaw, Maroon Bellied Conure, or a Amazon, (all birds) but I REFUSE to walk anywhere around the reptile / shit tanks.

XylathaneGTR
04-05-2003, 01:19 AM
HAHAHA...THis sooo reminds me of a story.
When i went to austrailia a few years back, (we flew into sydney, drove up east coast to Cairns/Palm Cove.) We were staying at some remote resort in teh Rainforest, on like, 2 kilo's of beachfront, all these little condo's spread in a resort fashion...
At night, there was some fucking lizard thing crawling on our roof all night, you could hear it running back and fourth, and its nails scratching the roof, at one point in the night, it fell off the roof, hit the balcony...with a loud ass thump...shook the windows too.
That morning, we walk out of the room, to find this BIG ASS mother fucker spider in a web sitting on the bars along the stairs.
This thing was fucking HUGE.
Easily, bigger than a dinner plate...Easily. Was fucking creepy knowing that kinda shits hanging around outside...
I'd attach pics of it...but in the pics it looks small, but if you saw it in real life...Gah!

tommy1223
04-05-2003, 02:20 AM
HOLY FUCK, on the first pic i thought it was one of them pranks people pull again...but DAMN that thing is huge, now i cant sleep...there arnt any spiders the size of that or even close to the size of that around my house...wouldnt want that be crawling on my bed at night when i'm sleeping...AHH!!

EVOI
04-05-2003, 05:19 AM
ha ha~once u fall into sleep, u wouldn't know anything~but it is scary~damn~

|[NAVIGATOR]|
04-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by rsxrsx
i think i'm going to have nightmares from now on:rofl: :rofl:it's so fecken huge :rofl:

:werd: I hate spiders, and that thing is DAMN HUGE!!!!!!!!!
thanks for ruining my sleep for the next couple of years:banghead:

Glowrider
04-05-2003, 12:25 PM
That spider is pretty hardcore. You know he's a bad ass, if he's been around long enough to get that big.

GTS Jeff
04-05-2003, 01:04 PM
haha some random chick on icq msged me and i sent her the link to that pic saying "this is a pic of me"

Stratus_Power
04-05-2003, 03:08 PM
"Huntsman

Common Huntsman spiders: Isopeda, Isopedella
Banded Huntsman Spiders: Holconia
Badge or Shield Huntsman spiders: Neosparassus
Tropical or Brown Huntsman spiders: Heteropoda
Flat Huntsman Spiders: Delena

Australian Huntsman spiders belong to the Family Sparassidae (formerly Heteropodidae) and are famed as being the hairy so-called 'tarantulas' on house walls that terrify people by scuttling out from behind curtains. In fact, they are a diverse and relatively harmless group of spiders, with 13 genera and 94 described species.

CLiVE
04-05-2003, 03:12 PM
haha, when I lived in South America. I walked into the bathroom in the morning, and there was a tarantula almost as big as my hand on the mirror in front of me. It proceeded to walk onto the ceiling. lol.

Haha. I called my dad, and was like.."umm there's a spider in the bathroom....he responded..."just squish it.."..YEAH RIGHT....

Hmm makes me wonder what went on while I was asleep..lol.
:guns:

Actually we used to find tarantulas in the field at school, and leave them in lockers and on doorknobs and such...lol. Very cruel.

|[NAVIGATOR]|
04-05-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
haha some random chick on icq msged me and i sent her the link to that pic saying "this is a pic of me"

hahaahaha. do that to any chick and she will most likely freak out!:thumbsup:

civic_stylez
04-06-2003, 07:46 PM
all these people are saying that " im not sleeping anymore!!!" id rather be asleep and wakeup to that spider in my room than wakeup in the morning after a bad night at the bar laying next to a fat ugly chick. now thats a nightmare!!! Pleasnt dreams guys!!! hahaha!