PDA

View Full Version : Rear Ended X 2

SoSlowDx
06-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Either my luck this month is shitty or ppl don't know how to drive in the summer. both incidents I'm stopping wating to turn and fucking idiots. sorry had to vent.

so yeah now I'm going to have to wait a month or so to get my mazda 3 and get a dent out of my rental.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :guns: :guns: :guns:

rage2
06-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Sorry to hear man, I had it happen to me twice in one summer too, except both times were to my SLK.

Thaco
06-05-2006, 11:09 AM
I had the same thing happen to me, both times in the exact same place, only 2 weeks apart, one guy rear ended me, did a bunch of damage, but the car was still drivable, so 2 weeks later I was driving the car leaving work on my way to the first guy’s insurance company to get an adjuster to look at it, when I was rear ended again, so I didn’t bother going to the first guy’s insurance company, instead I just called him and told him he was a lucky guy because I wasn’t going to his insurance because someone else WROTE OFF MY Car, in the same damn place, same damn time, 2 weeks later. (luckily it was a $500 beater, and the insurance company gave me $2000 for it :) )

romanianmagic10
06-05-2006, 11:11 AM
it only happened to me once got my first carrearended my crx but it was a hit and run felt like getting raped. nothin you can do about it ( not that i got raped or anything, but ya know what i mean)

shakalaka
06-05-2006, 11:17 AM
hahah
Buncha drunk chicks BACKED into my car last year outside Tequila Night Club. Stupid chicks were all tripping when they saw it was a bimmer they backed into and agreed to settle it outside insurance company. Never answered my calls or anything, but I had all their info so bang!:D

romanianmagic10
06-05-2006, 11:24 AM
nice yeah i'm always down there but i never park in front allways in the back by the church

CRXguy
06-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Haha.... nice!!! Go get a rental upgrade. :rofl: :thumbsup:

dericer
06-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Damn, What is it with Mazdas 3's getting hit.

A kid in his brand new Blue Mazda 3 pulled a U turn infront of me and I hit him on his rear panel on the May Long Weekend. Wrecking his back end too.

Drivers in this city are just getting retarted