PDA

View Full Version : Time for Bolt ons soon!!!!

GingeRRRBeef
04-05-2003, 02:27 PM
Hello, I got me a pretty decent job working for a professor during the summer and I'm pretty sure I've got another programming job on the side so I'll be bling blinging this summer. So you know what that means!!!

BOLT ONS!!!!

Hinggu, if you read this I'm gonna get you to order me a CAI around the beginning of May-ish.

Also, anyone know where I can get a Hotshot header for less than 400US shipped????

In addition, anybody know where I can get this specific stromung exhaust http://www.mossyperformance.com/stromung.htm with the resonator and O2 sensor bung cheaper than is listed?????

I'm soooo excited :D :D :D

Oh yeah, Fuji!!! You're gonna be even slower!!! MwHAHAHAHAHAAH

szw
04-05-2003, 02:29 PM
bastard

GingeRRRBeef
04-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by szw
bastard

:poosie: :poosie: :poosie:

Phats
04-05-2003, 02:34 PM
where do you have a side job programming?

GingeRRRBeef
04-05-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Phats
where do you have a side job programming?

haha don't you worry about it :D

Phats
04-05-2003, 02:50 PM
I was just asking cause I am kinda looking for a job that has to do with programming or html or something during the summer so it can count for my practicum i need to do next year. Know if the company needs any more help?

GingeRRRBeef
04-05-2003, 02:54 PM
I'm sorta doing consulting for the guy right so really I would do the hiring but I already promised friends jobs already sorry.

GingeRRRBeef
04-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Yo Leo!!! If you read this, can you please check what AutoDream can get for me???

max_boost
04-05-2003, 03:07 PM
Congrats but you'll still be seeing S2K taillights haha j/k :D

GingeRRRBeef
04-05-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Congrats but you'll still be seeing S2K taillights haha j/k :D

Whatever Sam, you ain't going nowhere with your tires slashed!!!!!!!!!

max_boost
04-05-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV

Whatever Sam, you ain't going nowhere with your tires slashed!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does Nismo have a supercharger for your car?

buh_buh
04-05-2003, 03:31 PM
haha I'm gonna have to agree with Sam. If your going to be making decent money, don't waste your time with bolt ons. A lot fo money for minimal gains. Go big or go home.

GingeRRRBeef
04-05-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
haha I'm gonna have to agree with Sam. If your going to be making decent money, don't waste your time with bolt ons. A lot fo money for minimal gains. Go big or go home.

Well, the thing is they don't have any FI applications out for my car yet and I wouldn't do FI until my warranty runs out anyways. But I think when my warranty runs out, I'll probably just buy another car.

2000impreza
04-05-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV

Well, the thing is they don't have any FI applications out for my car yet and I wouldn't do FI until my warranty runs out anyways. But I think when my warranty runs out, I'll probably just buy another car.

thats the smart thing to do....... right sam??? lol. it doesn't matter if you do bolt on's or all out forced induction... most of us here know any money you put into your car you will never get back.

GingeRRRBeef
04-05-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by 2000impreza

thats the smart thing to do....... right sam??? lol. it doesn't matter if you do bolt on's or all out forced induction... most of us here know any money you put into your car you will never get back.

exactly ... I'm happy with just simple bolt ons for now ... and besides it's still a sentra, I don't want to dump an extravagant amount of cash into it ... now maybe if it was a 350Z :D

szw
04-05-2003, 05:04 PM
hey before you buy, get a price for 2 headers shipped. I'd probably get one too.

I might get that kamikaze header, but I think i'll wait for someone to get it and install it first.

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51764

GingeRRRBeef
04-05-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by szw
hey before you buy, get a price for 2 headers shipped. I'd probably get one too.

I might get that kamikaze header, but I think i'll wait for someone to get it and install it first.

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51764

geesh 250US sure beats 400US