PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To JDM Source

1Xuan1
06-09-2006, 09:28 AM
Im sure many members of beyond.ca have bought engines from JDM Source. I had reciently got an engine swap done on my EG and am VERY VERY satisfied. The product, customer care, and quality of work was amazing. This thread is posted for members of beyond to thank Shoaib and all the employees of JDM Source. Thanks guys! :D :thumbsup:

JDM SOURCE JDM SOURCE JDM SOURCE JDM SOURCE

rony_espana
06-09-2006, 09:31 AM
I would also thank Shoaib for all the help with my HIDs...finally got them working.

THX!:thumbsup:

r4ve
06-09-2006, 09:34 AM
Out of curiousity when you bought your engine did you get compression test results?

On their website it says you should get them and when I bought my engine I didn't :dunno:

air_mikey
06-09-2006, 09:36 AM
:werd: I am another completely satisfied customer. My swap went in with no problem whatsoever and it was fairly quick as well. Thanks a lot Shoaib :thumbsup:

Teggy2nr
06-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Ya me too, I had more problems getting tires mounted than I did having him do my swap

zain123
06-10-2006, 12:33 AM
hes mounting tires now too??? :D jk

thanks for the discs n cluster today ! :clap:

this is the second car that i have owned that i have taken to them and they have been helpful everytime .. awesome customer service and awesome prices to go with em !

:bigpimp: <==== satisfied customer

CalgarySupra
06-11-2006, 01:53 PM
JDM source is the best. I bought my honda vtech engine type-B engine form there. I also bought many honda /toyota engines from there. best quality, not banged to shit and more then fair prices. screw rebuild engines when you can get a JDMsource engine that stil better then clusmy rebuilder engines. but other JDM companies usually sell junk at high prices. all other JDM places I delt with always screwed me and my people.

do I put premium fuel in my honda prelude vtech type B engine?