PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Ben

|[NAVIGATOR]|
04-06-2003, 11:58 AM
Enable PM...?

|[NAVIGATOR]|
04-06-2003, 09:19 PM
lol, where is he anyways?

He use dot have his PM enabled, and he used be on everyday...
I he banned or something, gone away for awhile?
Anyone know?

ninjak84
04-06-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by |[NAVIGATOR]|
lol, where is he anyways?

He use dot have his PM enabled, and he used be on everyday...
I he banned or something, gone away for awhile?
Anyone know?

Well, just because someone doesn't log on every hour, doesn't mean they've died.

HK2NR
04-06-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

Well, just because someone doesn't log on every hour, doesn't mean they've died.

:rofl: no worries ben's just having a simpsons marathon :D

hjr
04-06-2003, 11:25 PM
not an hour, more like 6 days. hmmmmmm....

|[NAVIGATOR]|
04-07-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by hjr
not an hour, more like 6 days. hmmmmmm....

:werd:

G
04-07-2003, 09:34 AM
I talked to Ben over the weekend. Apparently he feels like he overstayed his welcome on here. You guys really beat him up on this thread http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12981. You don't have to drive a Honda to be a nice guy and he is a nice guy if you get to know him.

|[NAVIGATOR]|
04-07-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by G
I talked to Ben over the weekend. Apparently he feels like he overstayed his welcome on here. You guys really beat him up on this thread http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12981. You don't have to drive a Honda to be a nice guy and he is a nice guy if you get to know him.

This sucks. I blame yhat thread on STYLIN_CIVIC because that thread had nothing to do with Ben or anyhting. Just that 2pac_4_life gave someone a busted ps1. It's too bad because Ben was a good guy. I liked readin what he wrote, and he is like the VW on this forum. Its a shame to hear he doesn't feel welcomed here...buh_buh gave you guys a chanc ein that thread bu tnoone listened. And I dunno why everyone went off topic. Too bad.:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

GTS Jeff
04-07-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by G
I talked to Ben over the weekend. Apparently he feels like he overstayed his welcome on here. You guys really beat him up on this thread http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12981. You don't have to drive a Honda to be a nice guy and he is a nice guy if you get to know him. reading that thread, it seems like the only one beating up on ben was some styling civic newbiefuck. imo ben has enuff rapport here to not have to worry about that kinda stupid shit. like, look at me....i cant even count how many times ive been attacked by random newbie assfucks that eventually get banned anyway! if ben or any other regular here feels threatened by a mouthy lurker, well im telling u not to be.

hjr
04-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
reading that thread, it seems like the only one beating up on ben was some styling civic newbiefuck. imo ben has enuff rapport here to not have to worry about that kinda stupid shit. like, look at me....i cant even count how many times ive been attacked by random newbie assfucks that eventually get banned anyway! if ben or any other regular here feels threatened by a mouthy lurker, well im telling u not to be.

Its true, your not gonna please everyone all the time. But still, once a person is on here for more than 1 day they usually gain a respect for the others, and if not respect, then at least co-existence. I mean some of your rides are completely gay too me, and vice versa. I know not everyone digs VW's and im fine with that, but im not baahing them, and they arnt bashing me, so its all good. But it always seems to be the noobs that really get into the pointless car bashing first. maybe we should impliment a waiting period so that you cant post for like a few days after you first sign up??? Maybe? but whatever. the dumb ones are usually gone pretty soon.

G
04-07-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by hjr

Its true, your not gonna please everyone all the time. But still, once a person is on here for more than 1 day they usually gain a respect for the others, and if not respect, then at least co-existence. I mean some of your rides are completely gay too me, and vice versa. I know not everyone digs VW's and im fine with that, but im not baahing them, and they arnt bashing me, so its all good. But it always seems to be the noobs that really get into the pointless car bashing first. maybe we should impliment a waiting period so that you cant post for like a few days after you first sign up??? Maybe? but whatever. the dumb ones are usually gone pretty soon.

I was tought to respect everyone until they abuse it. No one needs to "EARN" respect. If you are a decent human being you give respect to fellow human beings until they abuse it.

He didn't leave because of that one incident. It was the accumulation of events. People dissed his car no matter what it is. The guy works hard for the money he used to buy his cars and it hurts to have preteens dis it. I know some of you will say just brush it off it's only a web forum but not everyone can brush off personal attacks as easily as others. Yes it is a personal attack. You all know that a car, especially one bought with your own money, can get very personal. It's like an extension of oneself. I hope what I said doesn't sound like I'm all good but I know enough not to say shit if the person doesn't deserve it.

And it's not only the newbies saying shit.

RSeXy
04-07-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by G

I was tought to respect everyone until they abuse it. No one needs to "EARN" respect. If you are a decent human being you give respect to fellow humanbeings until they abuse it.

:werd: :thumbsup: :werd:

legendboy
04-07-2003, 03:43 PM
I don't understand why people insist on fighting about stuff. I'm one of the oldest members here, have one of the biggest post counts here and I have been in one argument since I joined. And it was stupid and no big deal. Just seems like alot of imature people if you ask me. We should have some sort of cyber dunce cap for people who act like stuntaz. Then they get it taken off when they behave for a while or something

ninjak84
04-07-2003, 03:49 PM
This thread is going no where.

Ben's a big boy, and he knows who his friends are. There really isn't a reason to start pointing fingers and discuss his feelings for him. Hopefully, he'll still show up at the meets, and the rest is up to him.

|[NAVIGATOR]|
04-07-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by G

I was tought to respect everyone until they abuse it. No one needs to "EARN" respect. If you are a decent human being you give respect to fellow human beings until they abuse it.

He didn't leave because of that one incident. It was the accumulation of events. People dissed his car no matter what it is. The guy works hard for the money he used to buy his cars and it hurts to have preteens dis it. I know some of you will say just brush it off it's only a web forum but not everyone can brush off personal attacks as easily as others. Yes it is a personal attack. You all know that a car, especially one bought with your own money, can get very personal. It's like an extension of oneself. I hope what I said doesn't sound like I'm all good but I know enough not to say shit if the person doesn't deserve it.

And it's not only the newbies saying shit.

That's true, who cares what car he has, he wants it, he earned it, and its his. Leave people and their own thing sto them selves, unless you are going to say something good about it. I know what you are saying G, but not everyone will think how you and anyone else will. Whats done is done now, which is ashame...

Ben's a big boy, and he knows who his friends are. There really isn't a reason to start pointing fingers and discuss his feelings for him. Hopefully, he'll still show up at the meets, and the rest is up to him.

:werd: Hopefully he will come back on Beyond, but he should know most people on this site who know him very well will respect him for what he want/is.

Ben it was just a guy who didn't know you, he said some thing that shouodn't have and hopefully will pay for what he did (hint Mods, lol). People like him shouldn't get to you, but I understand how it easily can get to anyone. It's your choice to stay or go...most people will probably miss having you around.

THREE40SEVEN
04-07-2003, 06:13 PM
Fords suck!!

HK2NR
04-07-2003, 06:16 PM

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: