PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy's A&A Closed?

stefan15
06-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Went by Jimmy's A&A today downtown, and noticed it was closed, without a sign or anything? Anyone know what happened? I'd hate to lose my shawarma place!!

turbotrip
06-09-2006, 01:00 PM
oh dear god i certainly hope ur wrong...

ricosuave
06-09-2006, 01:24 PM
me too, thats bad news

maxim__
06-23-2006, 10:40 AM
as far as I'm concerned, they are moving locations so I'm not too sure if they are keeping the rocky mountain location open......... Their new location is going to be on 4st kind of where the barbie shop is (or used to be) . But yeah. Not too sure when its opening !

JspecB16
06-23-2006, 10:58 AM
there is always the 1 on 20ave and 13st nw

Tik-Tok
06-28-2006, 06:01 PM
I had no Idea he has more than one place, I assumed the one by SAIT was the only one. Crazy. I remember when it was more corner grocery than donair shop, now it's nothing but donairs (and hookah pipes)

AllGoNoShow
06-28-2006, 06:20 PM
One by Sait is still open and probably alays will be, they have to buy out the bitch next door though.

THe new downtown location WANTS to open but are short staffed making it not possible. Got some kids that want to work?

nonlinear
06-29-2006, 05:05 PM
A&A has gone waaaaaay downhill in the last 5 or 6 years. it used to be way cheaper (even adjusting for inflation), the sizes were bigger, and the food was fresher/better.

jimmy needs to grow up. i don't go to that place because i don't like being yelled at by the workers or watching them throw food etc. at eachother

RotaryDrifter
06-29-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear
A&A has gone waaaaaay downhill in the last 5 or 6 years. it used to be way cheaper (even adjusting for inflation), the sizes were bigger, and the food was fresher/better.

jimmy needs to grow up. i don't go to that place because i don't like being yelled at by the workers or watching them throw food etc. at eachother

:werd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I notice this everytime i go there. (4-5 months.) :dunno:

Non-stop profanity/horseplay. :nut:

EDIT: Str8 up tho, ive eaten from most donair places as ive grown up in this city an nothing beats that one on centre st by Crescent Heights High School. its in the little strip mall between the mazda dealership and the dominos pizza on Centre St.

Tik-Tok
06-29-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by RotaryDrifter

:werd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I notice this everytime i go there. (4-5 months.) :dunno:

Non-stop profanity/horseplay. :nut:

Last time I went, Jimmy comes up to my friend and I and says "Tonight, I'm gonna fuck this chick in her dad's bed", lol. He knows 90% of his patrons doesn't care, or laughs about it.

nonlinear
06-30-2006, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by RotaryDrifter

EDIT: Str8 up tho, ive eaten from most donair places as ive grown up in this city an nothing beats that one on centre st by Crescent Heights High School. its in the little strip mall between the mazda dealership and the dominos pizza on Centre St.

i'm not sure where crescent heights is, what is the ave? or the name of that place? sounds yummy

RotaryDrifter
06-30-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear

i'm not sure where crescent heights is, what is the ave? or the name of that place? sounds yummy

nonlinear
07-04-2006, 04:08 PM
cool, i'll check it out sometime