Adjustable Power Levels
Extreme Degree Of Reliability
Includes Necessary Electrical Hardware
Includes Necessary Mounting Hardware
Req. Intake Manifold

400obo

acclude
06-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Accord_tunerx
06-10-2006, 08:41 PM
its brand new never used

i dont know how to install it...92 accord with aftermarket engine or...? it will fit a 4 banger i think it was for my friends accord but he sold that so i got this left over and i had an accord but didnt get around to using it

Accord_tunerx
06-27-2006, 03:16 PM
new price 350

Accord_tunerx
06-30-2006, 03:54 PM
The New Patented NOSzle systems represent the most sophisticated, patented advance in Nitrous oxide technology in years. The new NOS NOSzle Direct Port EFI systems allow precise fuel/ Nitrous distribution without the chance of fuel puddling, and huge horsepower gains with no intake Manifold modifications or hard line routing required.
The key to this system is in the delivery NOSzle itself. The NOSzle is a 3–piece billet aluminum unit which is precision machined to channel additional fuel and Nitrous while housing your existing fuel injector. This method of distributing fuel and Nitrous takes the danger out of singlenozzle fogger systems and the hassle out of traditional direct port fogger kits. For a high performance EFI motor, The NOSzle is perfect in form and function

Like all NOS systems, The NOSzle systems are complete. The universal kits come with 10lb bottle, Pro Shot Nitrous Solenoid(s), Cheater Fuel Solenoid(s), high pressure NHRA approved poly lines, brackets, microswitch and all other wiring/hardware to make installation a snap.

Installation Notes
This kit is available without a bottle (08004–NBNOS).

Features
Precision CNC Machined
Allows Precise Fuel/Nitrous Distribution
Eliminates Fuel Puddling
Technical Information
Instructions for Part# 08004NOS
Additional Instructions for Part# 08004NOS
Bottle Notice for Part# 08004NOS
Shipping Dimensions
L 25in x W 10in x H 10in
Weight 29lb

lwdwn
07-10-2006, 11:42 AM
do you still have the kit will probably take it if you do. probably be in calgary in a day or to. pm me

in*10*se
07-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

lwdwn
07-11-2006, 01:49 AM
umm you have a few pm's just wondering is it sold ?