PDA

View Full Version : Need a roomates

Mo Squared
06-11-2006, 01:01 PM
So I need a place to live next year near the U of C and foothills. Most of my classes will be at the foothills hospital so I was thinking about this place on Unwin Road, however the landlord wants the whole house rented out and so I will have to sublet i think its called. the rent is 1500/month and it has 4 bedrooms 2 baths. It is on Unwin road, right in the middle of the uni and the hospital! the location is great so if anyone is interested let me know so i can get together like 3 more people and maybe get this place.

doublepostwhore
06-12-2006, 09:04 PM
I live not 3 minutes away on underhill haha!

If you do live there we should hook up for beers and bitchs.

Check out the bar down the way for some good times too!

Hakkola
06-12-2006, 11:02 PM
$1500 a month between 4 people would be rediculous cheap, the place any good?

I'll be gone until january but I don't think I'm going to move back in with my parents, sounds like a pretty good location. Probably no garage though right?

hussein
06-13-2006, 07:39 AM
I am also looking for a place in september! I just went into the residence service office yesterday and they told me there is a waiting list of like 200 people. haha.

Charon
06-14-2006, 01:48 AM
Im looking for a place for July 1st. But all I have found are run down houses that dont care who moves in as long as the house is full.

Used to be so easy to find a nice place with resonable people. Now its damn near impossible. I dont want to be in a place with people just moving in and out and dont know what they are like.

I'm not really a fan on living with foreigners. Just because I have before and the cultural diference had a large effect on the social dynamics of living with them. Dont take it the wrong way race does not matter to me, as someone who grew up in north america is fine to live with. Euopeans I imagine would be fine, but I had chinese and east indian roommates that just came over. Did not make the greatest roommates (for me).

Neil4Speed
06-14-2006, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Charon

I'm not really a fan on living with foreigners. Just because I have before and the cultural diference had a large effect on the social dynamics of living with them. Dont take it the wrong way race does not matter to me, as someone who grew up in north america is fine to live with. Euopeans I imagine would be fine, but I had chinese and east indian roommates that just came over. Did not make the greatest roommates (for me).

Specifics on your encounter?

Mo Squared
06-14-2006, 11:22 AM
Well that place is gone but i still need a place to stay, preferably with students who are serious about school but like to have fun on weekends....Um yes i am east indian but i was born in canada and I am probably as white as they come...sort of a coconut? lol

anyway if any of you find a place that is close to both the foothills and the uni and need a roomate LET ME KNO. my toronto number is 416-843-9505 or pm me

thanks

karim

Charon
06-14-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed

Specifics on your encounter?

All of the ones I had were very anti social. And would complain about why their home country was better then here and now. Perhaps It was just personality differences. It might be the same if I lived with a vegan, or a hippie :)

*edit*
well, anyone trying to change me for that matter

Mo Squared
07-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Still need a place to live near the uni and hospital so if anyone found anything or is lookin as well let me know..

Mo Squared
07-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Alright I found a good apartment that is acutally like 2 mins from the univerisity and like 2 mins from the hospital. There is a grocery place down the street and a good bar! However the rent is 1200 for a two bedroom, and I need a roomate that needs a place in this location and is a student at the university. If anyone is interested let me know ASAP. THanks

Chiram000
07-12-2006, 03:22 PM
I got an apartment right by chinook that im lookin for a room mate. Its close to pubs, liquor stores, grocery stores, etc. for like 420/month + share of electrical and cable/internet should be around 500 total... then buy your own food.

If anyones intrested fire of an email to [email protected]

Mo Squared
07-19-2006, 08:37 PM
check marketplace section if ure interested in a place next to the u of c and foothills, an apartment for 600 a month....

Kesmai
08-12-2006, 08:09 AM
does anyone have anything in MA!?